The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are going to the Charnely on Monday whether we are there on our own or not. Agree that maybe we should choose a different day to the Mascrat Meet for future months, but it's a little late in the day to raise that issue when this meet has been planned for weeks!

....except Paul may not be coming as I have seen the Wife's redundant thread.....:D

Vicki x

We'll stick with the Charnley too for this month, as Vicki says this has been arranged for weeks and it's late to be changing arrangements.

May consider going to Mascrat in future if it's not on the same day as the Supe Meet, but like H and Mike not happy about the treatment we got last time :blink:

I know i wasnt there when the police turned up last time at mascrat but it really doesn't bother me that the owners called them. After all, what pub landlord would want a 1000 jap cars on there car park. I bet they get alot of complaints from the family's that are trying to eat and drink and as landlord its there duty to follow the complaints up. And cars were parked all over the entrance.

So what if the police turn up, if you've nothing wrong or illegal with the car then theres nothing to worry about. I'm only saying because i like the mascrat meet, nice pub, nice food, good atmosphere and alot of other cars to look at. I'll go with the majority but thats just my opinion.

personally i think we should keep the mascrat as it is and organise another day for a supe only meet.

Final thought

We go to mascrat weather they like us there or not. Eat there food, drink whats on offer and piss off. I just see it as using and abusing them for us lads to have a get together.

nope, they ruined it as soon as the got the police involved.

:yeahthat: and i can't believe that Jap northwest are staying their TBH. I use to really enjoy Mascrat but its not worth getting pulled and/or fined every month :( All they had todo was introduce some sort of entry system and a couple of security men at the entrance, which would have cost nothing compared with how much they must take over the bar in an evening! So sorry dude just dont fancy it :) And i dont have a bloody car to drive in anyway :(

Gaz

Im still up for monday if people choose to go to mascrat. Think H is with me that we have no intrest in going back to mascrat.

I am with ^^^^ that man!!

I know i wasnt there when the police turned up last time at mascrat but it really doesn't bother me that the owners called them. After all, what pub landlord would want a 1000 jap cars on there car park. I bet they get alot of complaints from the family's that are trying to eat and drink and as landlord its there duty to follow the complaints up. And cars were parked all over the entrance.

So what if the police turn up, if you've nothing wrong or illegal with the car then theres nothing to worry about. I'm only saying because i like the mascrat meet, nice pub, nice food, good atmosphere and alot of other cars to look at. I'll go with the majority but thats just my opinion.

personally i think we should keep the mascrat as it is and organise another day for a supe only meet.

Final thought

We go to mascrat weather they like us there or not. Eat there food, drink whats on offer and piss off. I just see it as using and abusing them for us lads to have a get together.

I appreciate what you are saying Daz and would like your company on Monday but I have a couple of issues! Gaz Eves started this thread early last week and I feel it's a bit much to try and change things from the Charnley at the last minute after people have said they were going!

I would imagine I will return to Mascrat in the future as I have enjoyed previous meets there. I go for the company more than anything though and if the majority were going to Mascrat every month then I would probably swallow my pride and go back there. There is no point me cutting my nose off etc.

BUT!! I was there at the bar when that fat bitch said "We'll get rid of them all one way or another!!" :( She then had the brass neck to deny that they'd called the Police in the first place but her husband had a different story when we arrived there. Now she may have just meant the chav element of the meet but they had been getting complaints from "normal" members of the public and I am led to believe that certain people would not move their cars to let them out!!:(

I am not putting my hard earned....:D money behind the bar of a place that is willing to take the cash but get's the rozzers involved to solve a small problem! Talk about "Sledge hammer to crack a Walnut!".

I think next month we organise a Supra meet on another night to Mascrat but for this month people should go with the majority. Although I would be persoanlly disappointed if people missed this meet as it's the people I go for!!:)

H.

Yea i know what your saying paul. like I said i'll go with the majority anyway but it just seems like theirs still some interest in the mascrat even after what they did, but because a good few are not for going back it spoils it abit for the other as we like to go as a group.

I'm not trying to change the meet mate just explaining that i'm not arsed about what the mascrat did, I'm not offended one bit.

I'm still up for the charnley arms though and looking forward to showing off my new ride:d

Yea i know what your saying paul. like I said i'll go with the majority anyway but it just seems like theirs still some interest in the mascrat even after what they did, but because a good few are not for going back it spoils it abit for the other as we like to go as a group.

I'm not trying to change the meet mate just explaining that i'm not arsed about what the mascrat did, I'm not offended one bit.

I'm still up for the charnley arms though and looking forward to showing off my new ride:d

I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride mate....:D

I know you weren't trying to change it too....;)

H.

I can't help you out here guys as I fly to Spain tomorrow, I used to like the atmosphere at Mascrat, and as long as the atmosphere has returned I'm happy to return, I think that a couple of months of abstinence might help the management to appreciate what they have done, but I'm also agreed that a Supra only meet elsewhere is a good idea, but might be sensible to stagger the date in future - it is likely that one of the two events will win out in the end, and IMHO whichever is the better friendlier venue is likely to take it.

I quite like the charnley arms as a venue - but if anyone wants to point out that the car park could do with better lighting this month please feel free to do so ;)

See you guys and gals at the next one (as long as it's after 23rd October :thumbs:)

Mike

:p Enjoy your Holidays Mike and Steph .... see you at the "Blackpool lights do " on the 27th to show your suntans off !! :D:d

See everybody else at the Charnley later ....Rob if Derek cant give you a lift give me a bell i,ll pop over for you

cheers

-Ian-

:p Enjoy your Holidays Mike and Steph .... see you at the "Blackpool lights do " on the 27th to show your suntans off !! :D:d

See everybody else at the Charnley later ....Rob if Derek cant give you a lift give me a bell i,ll pop over for you

cheers

-Ian-

This time of year, it won,t be that hot? maybe at night? :innocent: under the covers:p