The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

:iagree:

Utter Bo$$ocks!! They were there to make money and thats it! Why did the owners of Mascrat just not speak to the clubs and tell them about the problems before contacting the police.

That explains why they were writing down number plates - reporting to the DVLA!!

I think Mascrat are going to have a shock on the 10th when no one is there and profits are down!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:iagree:

Utter Bo$$ocks!! They were there to make money and thats it! Why did the owners of Mascrat just not speak to the clubs and tell them about the problems before conacting the police.

That explains why they were writing down number plates - reporting to the DVLA!!

I think Mascrat are going to have a shock on the 10th when no one is there and profits are down!

But will they?? I have a feeling that nothing will change. It needs a group to get together and find a new venue. I am running the risk of ending out on a limb here but I will not go back!

I heard the female manager slagging us all off to her staff and obviously didn't realise I was there. She told them "we'll get rid of them one way or another!!"....:blink:

An hour later when the Police were making a right balls of it, she changed her tune and said it was the Police who has instigated everything and they were innocent! Bollocks!

Wiggin Tree anyone?? I might be there on my own on the 10th but at least I won't run the risk of getting arrested!:(

H.

Cant believe that. The police are in a world of their own. There was no trouble or messing around. And from what I gather there never has been. Granted a few cars were parked in places that may not have been that sensible, but when the traffic warden says to park there thats what you do. A friendly word would have been a lot easier than issuing fines.

All in all it was a nice friendly atmosphere untill the boys in blue arrived, putting a lot of tension in the air.

sorry,

but complete b****ks. I drove to meet the gang and go to Mascrat to see some friends, I spent in excess of £100 not including food (which I paid for) to spend time with my afore mentioned friends.

My response is f*** them and find some where else with approval from the owners and make the new venue some money, Mascrat will soon wish they were sorry

I was sorry that i missed last month being on holiday and TBH i really enjoy the mascrat meet, but if this is how we are going to be treated then the Wiggan tree or something similar is the way forward!

Jase you still got that panel buddy ;) :D

Aye. I brought it down with me at the last meet, but didnt realise you where on ya jollies. I will bring it down to next meet, whenever it is.

Right then boys and girls. Following the excellent atmosphere at Mascrat last month, I'm thinking that we'll all be happy to meet up once more. However as I'm sure all who were there will agree that the management at "the Manor" will not be graced with our presence any time soon.

Therefore I propose that this month we (respectfully) descend on the Wiggin Tree at Parbold for a private MkIV meet.

10th September to keep with tradition, and shall we say 19:00 hours?

I'm thinking of popping along one night this week to politely ask whether we'll be welcome - unless Paul wants to pop in (being a local and all that)

Mike

Might be an idea to post pics of the place/carpark too Mike, id be up for a drive over :)

No pics at present, but I've been reliably informed that it's a suitable location, and is in easy access of the M6. I'm not certin what the best approach route would be for you Rob, either follow the M62 to the M6 and head North, or take the M61 to the M6 and head south (watching for the brief hop onto the M65).

Mike

Either me or Paul will nip in (but it will probably get to Wed this week) and suss out the reception at the Wiggin Tree. I would have thought that it would be quiet on a week day night, unless the weather suddenly becomes tropical!

There are nice views from up there, but beware the speed camera at the bottom of the hill on the Parbold side! Not sure if it is a 30mph or 40mph limit.:Pling:

Vicki

No pics at present, but I've been reliably informed that it's a suitable location, and is in easy access of the M6. I'm not certin what the best approach route would be for you Rob, either follow the M62 to the M6 and head North, or take the M61 to the M6 and head south (watching for the brief hop onto the M65).

Mike

Maybe a good idea for any of those "foreigners" to meet up with some of us before the Pub so we can take them through the Red Rock Run. Will be quicker than going all the way round on the motorway.

I'll be there. :)

Maybe a good idea for any of those "foreigners" to meet up with some of us before the Pub so we can take them through the Red Rock Run. Will be quicker than going all the way round on the motorway.

I'll be there. :)

Good call Adam,

I might trip across that way to meet as I don't know that run either.

Mike