The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

HI all hope you are all ok.:grouphug: i may be there but peter is still in the hospital:thumbdown: he has been in for 20 WEEKS now :faint: and yes i sold the skyline and got a van that i can just push pete's wheelchair into. (me in a van it's pants):cry: well hope to see you there if not have a good time ;)

Hi there dahlin' Hope Pete is doing well. We've missed you at the last few Mascrat's everyone has been wondering how you both are, with fingers crossed and everything.

It would be good to see you, even if you can only pop in for a short while. Remember our offer is always there if you want to pop round ;)

Mike (and Steph)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI all hope you are all ok.:grouphug: i may be there but peter is still in the hospital:thumbdown: he has been in for 20 WEEKS now :faint: and yes i sold the skyline and got a van that i can just push pete's wheelchair into. (me in a van it's pants):cry: well hope to see you there if not have a good time ;)

Hang on, what have i missed?? Peter...hospital...wheelchair. What happened??

Guest Rays the roof

Convoying up with Linda adn can bring along engine bling if anyone wants anything. Just let me or Colsoop know.

;)

Guest Rays the roof
Where by will you and Linda be coming from Ray? I'll be coming from Oswestry/Shrewsbury direction. Hopefully there will be me, my mate in a skyline and (maybe) magictorch and G-emie.

Linda near M54/M6 interchange. Me J14 M6 Stafford, so convoy is on the cards. What time are y'all setting off. Pm you my mobile number. :D

Nice one Ray. I'll give Linda and the 2 jamies a shout and arrange a time to meet. Im off work that week so im easy on time.

:mobile:no probs :) Im off that week too Adam :yahoo:

How about you guys hop on M54, come off J2 - theres a nice pub we can sit outside (Moseley Parklands next to esporta) and have a bevy and chill then head up to Keele services, just past J14 M6 and pick up Ray? Wotcha think folks?

Lx

Guest buftus

this is on the 13th right??

sorry if its a stupid question, but i can't find anything that say's which Monday in August:confused:

Correct mate, not too sure why this thread was created so early!

its like the release of a big film, you got to wet the appetite early and get people warmed up for the day..... then it turns into a big disappointment cos im not there

LOL :D sorry buddy its what Tom was calling you over the weekend was just to hard to resist ;)

I have eyes everywhere young Rob you just watch it;)

and im missing out :(

Hoorah

That's probably the attraction......:sly:

H.

:eyebrows:

there you go Paul - don't say I don't do anything for you ;)

Mike

:eyebrows::blink:

If the Aristo is running I might pay a visit be good to see everyone again:)