The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll still be in my non drinking phase and will have a long drive home afterwards:blink:

I don't usually drink - it took me 3 days to drink 3 cans of cider at JAE - not a drop if I'm gonna get behind the wheel :) The J2O's are on me ;) Not seen an aristo up close yet, hope its ready in time, looking forward to seeing it :D

Lx

Replied, might have 7-8 supra's and an Aristo looking for some more some where?

It's a bit of a trek down for you all, I'm not sure what time this event starts or finishes but I'm thinking that I could get a few takers to come up on a different weekend for a meet.

The guys here are also looking to organise another drive around Wales - see the pancakes thread in the North West

Mike

Starter Motor now. Envy have told me £208 inc VAt and at least 2 different types Sick as F%%%

Is it just the contacts IIRC Chris Wilson can refurb them had mine done 3 years ago still going strong was around £60 - £80 then

:) Tom, Have you tryed Jezzybabes i think he was getting some Aristo,s in or defo looking at getting some in to Break ? ...just a suggestion matey

keep ya Chin up buddy .....see linda is saving like mad for that Coke for you :p

Cheers

-Ian-