The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

:) A very good Night was had by all, well done Mike for the organising etc, Everyone was in High Spirits too considering no Alcohol was involved !! :blink: LOL at those Crackers should have had a heath warning on them i think Dodgy was a target at one point !! lol

And the weather STOPPED raining for us too :innocent:

So Animal let us know when your cars ready and we all can have that "mini " meet ;)

Cheers Guys n Gals till; the next time and if i dont see anyone before Christmas i wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and All the Best for the New Year

Cheers

Ian

the Photo,s ....Matt what are you doing ? lol and was it really that cold Rhian ( babes "sprog" ) lol

Trying to get that b*stard puzzle together!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Night, People... thanks Very much...

Boy didn't it get cold...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all..

Good you could make it Wolfgang, hope you and your brother both had a good night, you left without your puddings though.

Frohe Weihnachten, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Vrolijke Kerstmis, Natale allegro etc.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
Can I come? Even though i've not got my wheels yet?

Oh and H.F.N.Y to you all!!!:D

H.

course you can! IMO it's a great opportunity to see what you like & don't like about the others that come down, ready for when you get your hands on yours!!

i'll be there :D

where's our NW events mod anyway? there's a thing in the calendar for attendance roll calls! slackin as usual... still nibblin on the turkey i bet...

course you can! IMO it's a great opportunity to see what you like & don't like about the others that come down, ready for when you get your hands on yours!!

where's our NW events mod anyway? there's a thing in the calendar for attendance roll calls! slackin as usual... still nibblin on the turkey i bet...

Still Nibbling on Turkey ...

Will Work For Food
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Havard - Get your arse down to Mascrat, I want a good turn out this month, want a good kick off to the new year :D

Roll call - click here

(sorry Wez - looks as though I'm still as organised as last year :p)

Mike

wot time will you be leaving blackpool at bud, thinking of meeting up with you around blacpool/preston area of the m6 with Gill the biker if she ever texts me back...

wot time will you be leaving blackpool at bud, thinking of meeting up with you around blacpool/preston area of the m6 with Gill the biker if she ever texts me back...

i usually just leave as soon as i've finished work, say between 5.30 & 6 (so get there for about 6.15 - 6.45) can never really guarantee what time i get away for but if you're meeting gill & i can get there in time i'll come & meet you guys on the way

has gaz changed his mobile number, i have sent him texts on xmas and new years eve but with no reply ( just a bit concerned thats all ) if he's o.k. ...

No mate still got the same one, i sent you one on New Years eve but as far as i can remember (a fair amount of alcohol has been consumed recently though) i havent had any off you. Might be worth checking my number (07725 186187). If you have sent any and ive not replied, my apologies i was prob too pissed to stand upright let alone opperate the small keys of my phone with my pigs tits for fingers. :D

P.S. i wont be there as i doubt my car will be running (god im getting used to saying that) :(

No mate still got the same one, i sent you one on New Years eve but as far as i can remember (a fair amount of alcohol has been consumed recently though) i havent had any off you. Might be worth checking my number (07725 186187). If you have sent any and ive not replied, my apologies i was prob too pissed to stand upright let alone opperate the small keys of my phone with my pigs tits for fingers. :D

P.S. i wont be there as i doubt my car will be running (god im getting used to saying that) :(

Sorry to hear about the car dude :( are you still no closer to getting it sorted?

Sorry to hear about the car dude :( are you still no closer to getting it sorted?

Not yet, hopefully the auto elecetrician will be coming in the next few weeks to take it away on a trailor and try to find out which wire is dodgy and replace it. Prob gonna be a fairly big job tbh. :(

Gaz, why don't me and you go down anyway and you can have a beer or three!!

May mean going in shit car but we'll park it outside!!

What do you say mate?

H.