The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what time are we meeting up at haydock park please, and do we have a reserved time for our meals or what............................................anyone!!!!...:)

Is there a time yet? Monday's a bit mad for me unless I can wriggle out of the staff meeting lol.

bought a strut brace for my sup yesterday, hopefully here before monday...

not being daft like but whats the benefits of having a strut brace on please ?...:)

a strut brace should stiffen your suspension as it stops the turrets flexing :)

Which stut brace did you buy? I've been looking for one for my na but not sure which ones will fit because of the throttle body..

I'm looking forward to the meal on monday! It should be cool! :D

a strut brace should stiffen your suspension as it stops the turrets flexing :)

Which stut brace did you buy? I've been looking for one for my na but not sure which ones will fit because of the throttle body..

I'm looking forward to the meal on monday! It should be cool! :D

i got this one, this is the ebay number to look on/at bud (# Toyota Supra Front Strut Bar L@@K (200053599035))...:)

The only brace that'll fit an N/A is the Carbin one, Nic sells them at a good price. Only thing is they don't fit over a Top Secret type II bonnet.

The difference was very noticeable on mine when doing 100+ leptons on the motorway - the car felt a lot more stable.

The only brace that'll fit an N/A is the Carbin one, Nic sells them at a good price. Only thing is they don't fit over a Top Secret type II bonnet.

The difference was very noticeable on mine when doing 100+ leptons on the motorway - the car felt a lot more stable.

told 100% :D that this WILL go on a n/a bud, will tell you if it doesnt:( ...