The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be great if you could mate. Car is in at Hyper that day all being well so should be right for next month.

maybe Stuart could bring it Mascrat for you Gaz, when it's all fixed, then you could drive it home, and not need to worry about paying ;)

Mike

maybe Stuart could bring it Mascrat for you Gaz, when it's all fixed, then you could drive it home, and not need to worry about paying ;)

Mike

Its onyl getting there during the day monday so doubt it would be ready. If it is ill make sure he brings it but its doubtful.

Right, I'll ask the missus for a yes or no!! and then ask her about Mascrat too!!:D

I think we could be sorted on the Wigan side one way or another. It's now Dazla and Alan999 who are at Bolton.

Is there somewhere central we could all meet.

Would the Reebok be too far for anyone?? I know it's close to my house but i'm in the middle somewhat??

H.

Right, I'll ask the missus for a yes or no!! and then ask her about Mascrat too!!:D

I think we could be sorted on the Wigan side one way or another. It's now Dazla and Alan999 who are at Bolton.

Is there somewhere central we could all meet.

Would the Reebok be too far for anyone?? I know it's close to my house but i'm in the middle somewhat??

H.

Reebok is a bit out of the way for people over this way, With the meet being on the M6 it seems silly to travel all the way over to M61 just to come back again. We usually meet at the shell garage at Haydock island and convoy from there.

Reebok is a bit out of the way for people over this way, With the meet being on the M6 it seems silly to travel all the way over to M61 just to come back again. We usually meet at the shell garage at Haydock island and convoy from there.

The further the drive, the better!!:p

I will try to get Dazla and Alan999 to come over that way then. Once I get an answer from Vicki I'll know which way I'm going!!

H.

You've got it Wez!! I like pre-meeting meetings, it gets you prepared for the meetings!!:p

H.

Hows this, you and the others from Bolton way all meet at Reebok around 6:15 to 6:30, travel down in convoy to Shell garage and meet up with the rest of us around 7. Then we can all head down to Mascrat together.

Hows this, you and the others from Bolton way all meet at Reebok around 6:15 to 6:30, travel down in convoy to Shell garage and meet up with the rest of us around 7. Then we can all head down to Mascrat together.

I think the Bolton guys try to get there a bit earlier!!

I'm not bothered at this moment. As long as everyone has a lift then fine!! I will probably come across to yours anyway Gaz.!!:) Just spoke to your mate Rob @ Burnley too!!

H.

I'm not bothered at this moment. As long as everyone has a lift then fine!! I will probably come across to yours anyway Gaz.!!:) Just spoke to your mate Rob @ Burnley too!!

H.

And did he quote you happy re your wheels. Hoping he will have finished my skirts this weekend.

Feel free to come to mine first mate. Ill have a brew waiting.

And did he quote you happy re your wheels. Hoping he will have finished my skirts this weekend.

Feel free to come to mine first mate. Ill have a brew waiting.

Thats my boy!!!;)

The list of what needs doing is getting bigger by the minute.!!

Love this car though, I keep going outside and looking at it!!:)

H.

I'll be there...

Sprog won't!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
(Best birthday present for Matt)

Don't know where people are coming from that need a lift but I have an empty seat.

looks like the swearings back on 4 monday then!!

H.

hey Reebok sounds good to me pal. We only set off early to get some grub but i guess i can put up with jemma's cooking for one more night.:)

So i'm fine with this then but we will be joined by a mr2, gto and a skyline. they will have to stay at the back i think.:)

:p

Really dont mind getting a lift with anyone that will take me :( I can still get a lift up to Gaz's etc if that helps. Missing my car already and it hasnt gone yet :(

Whats happening with it Rob?? I know I promised a lift but it looks like the wife wants to come afterall. I think Ian has no problem collecting you mate!!

hey Reebok sounds good to me pal. We only set off early to get some grub but i guess i can put up with jemma's cooking for one more night.:)

So i'm fine with this then but we will be joined by a mr2, gto and a skyline. they will have to stay at the back i think.:)

Should we meet at the Reebok about 6 ish Daz. Then meet everyone else at the Shell garage near Haydock? I was going to eat when we got there tbh. Don't think we'll be standing about outside much if its -50 degrees.!!:)

H.

Whats happening with it Rob?? I know I promised a lift but it looks like the wife wants to come afterall. I think Ian has no problem collecting you mate!!

Should we meet at the Reebok about 6 ish Daz. Then meet everyone else at the Shell garage near Haydock? I was going to eat when we got there tbh. Don't think we'll be standing about outside much if its -50 degrees.!!:)

H.

Yep 6 sounds great Paul. which car park should we meet on then? i reckon the bottom one were asda is. It shouldn't be that busy there.:)

H.

Its going having a respray and a trial rear fitted :) and then its going to hyper as its still not starting :(

Yep 6 sounds great Paul. which car park should we meet on then? i reckon the bottom one were asda is. It shouldn't be that busy there.:)

Yeah, that's fine by me. We might get to Haydock a bit early though. We could try to meet the others on the way down to Haydock as we have a bit more time to play with.!!

Its going having a respray and a trial rear fitted :) and then its going to hyper as its still not starting :(
That sounds like a bummer Rob. Like the trial rear though!!;)