The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there...

also...hoping to to have my car to a better styling standard, just a few nips and tucks to make it not the ugly ducking

regards

Wolfman ....HOwl im out busy tonight..........:0)

where abouts do you live at bud?

i live in morecambe, near lancaster...:)

Ah ß0770©k$

I've just rememebered I'm on a course in Oxford that week so I won't be able to make it :cry: Rob, if Brian does come along, give him my best regards.

Mike

Unfortunatly i dont think Brain can make it either :( Sorry you can't make it matey!

Q. can anyone help with instructions of how to put up piccies/vids on the posts, i am not too good on that ?:( OK then, ... i cannot bloody do it...)

Best way mate is to go to THIS WEBSITE.

Click the "browse" button and select the picture you want to put up and click "Open".

Then click the "Host it" button.

Wait for the page to change, will take a few mins depending on size of the picture.

When it changes you will have quite a few lines of text. Underneath your picture there will be 2 lines that say "Hotlink for Forum (1)" and "Hotlink for Fourm (2)". Copy all the text that is in the 1st one (1) and then paste that text into your Thread Reply on here. and hey presto you have a picture:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9164/4oi1.jpg

Best way mate is to go to THIS WEBSITE.

Click the "browse" button and select the picture you want to put up and click "Open".

Then click the "Host it" button.

Wait for the page to change, will take a few mins depending on size of the picture.

When it changes you will have quite a few lines of text. Underneath your picture there will be 2 lines that say "Hotlink for Forum (1)" and "Hotlink for Fourm (2)". Copy all the text that is in the 1st one (1) and then paste that text into your Thread Reply on here. and hey presto you have a picture:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9164/4oi1.jpg

many many thanks for that Gaz...

Its that time again. who's up for the mascrat next week?

And for anyone living in the Bolton area. There's a few of us that meet on the watermillock pub/restaurant on cromton way at 5.30pm and then cruise down there.

Alann999, hope to see you there buddy.;)