The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

yep M8, that will be me;)

was you in lancaster town centre this friday night just gone around midnight flying through top of town ( it was quick because it shook my minibus as it went passed :p ) doing around a million miles an hour:cool: !!!!!!!!!...if it was not you, then theres someone else around our end with a red sup...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOKS like i may be a little late people? 7.00pm earliest i think.

Can someone save me a space like i did last time?? Hope its not raining again,like today, my soops filthy..

Weather forcast for tomorrow looks like more of the same mate RAIN uurk!! lol my soops filthy too !! dont think we will have to save you a space probably will be quiet tomorrow, but we will do anyways ;)

Shell station at 6.15 set off at 6.30 ?

Cheers

Ian

I dont mined parking a bit scew wiff to help save you a space if need be :) Always been crap at parking away :D BTW will meet up at the shell garage but what junction is it?

Its the East lancs Junction but your better coming off at the one b4 ( southbound ) Jnt24 turn right at the top of the slip road then next left at the lights follow that road straight to the end staight over the the roundabout and join the eastlancs down to the Haydock Island Shell garage on the left

Cheers

Ian

Cheers matey so its this one ?

Shell - Haydock Island

Forecourt Supplier: Yes

Address: East Lancs Road, Newton-le-Willows

Postcode: WA12 0HL

Tel: 01925 293690

?

See what time i leave work if it gets a bit late i just go straight to Mascrat :)

Yeah thats the one ;)

see you there if you make it otherwise over at Mascrat matey

Cheers

Ian

Well.. another excellent turnout, despite the bad weather. Apologies for my loud exit, Matt provoked me by asking me to ‘give it some beans!’.. Think I might need to get a quieter exhaust! :D

Post up the pics when you get chance dom :)

Well.. another excellent turnout, despite the bad weather. Apologies for my loud exit, Matt provoked me by asking me to ‘give it some beans!’.. Think I might need to get a quieter exhaust! :D

:blink: You can say that again Rob !! may i suggest a mid exhaust box ? lol sounded good tho ;)

Great turn out guys n gals, another good night was had by all good banter, discusions and food etc etc...........glad the traffic had cleared up for the journey home :D

Paul (Havard) keep searching mate you find one on day :innocent:

Cheers

Ian

was you in lancaster town centre this friday night just gone around midnight flying through top of town ( it was quick because it shook my minibus as it went passed :p ) doing around a million miles an hour:cool: !!!!!!!!!...if it was not you, then theres someone else around our end with a red sup...

no not me m8...for 2 reasons

1 past my bedtime & 2 I don't speed through town:innocent: ;)

cheers Jon

:blink: You can say that again Rob !! may i suggest a mid exhaust box ? lol sounded good tho ;)

Cheers Ian,

Would i have to get one of these custom made? I'm gonna try putting the second cat back in tomorrow but i can't see it making that much difference.. I keep driving past pedestrians that are shaking their heads in disgust, can't see it being long before i get pulled over :( ..... :D

Cheers Ian,

Would i have to get one of these custom made? I'm gonna try putting the second cat back in tomorrow but i can't see it making that much difference.. I keep driving past pedestrians that are shaking their heads in disgust, can't see it being long before i get pulled over :( ..... :D

The cat will quieten it down alot IMO just see how it goes ;)

Cheers

Ian

will do bud, got to load my editting program back up, so give me a couple of days on this but some good pics but need editing and brightening up, and you was bloody loud still heard you going up slip road bud...

Thanks for the support guys, was great to put a few faces to names and although the weather was shite, it was well worth while.

Thanks

H.

nice to see a face to the username and hope you get one soon, there is one out there with your name on but where ! ...