The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;) Hi Guys n Gals the "Christmas meal" can you all let me know if you are coming ( 11th December at Musgrat ) Mike has provisionaly booked for 20 and i will be conferming numbers there tonight ;)

Dont worry Ian i'll be ready there for tea ;)

Yeah no worries Rob :cool:

Cheers

Ian

Was packed last night, thats the first time ive ever had to queue to get it, although the fact that they were having to park people didnt help matters. Decent turn out from us lot again, shame we couldnt all park together. Nice to see a few new faces and good to catch up with Leon and Leslie again, a nice car you have there.

Had a bit of fun on the way home as well, was nice to open her up again after being off the road so long, just a shame it started to rain.

See you all next month, if not sooner.

ye was a good turnout as usual, but parking seemed a little more difficult last night.

Its also dawned on me that as long as ive been going to mascrat ive only met a few of you off here really, as many supras that were there last night i only really spoke to ian and gareth.

Good night again chaps!! some tossers in that blue evo 6 tho; chavs!! really pissed me off when he parked in the middle of everyone got out and said;

"I was blocking everyone in down there", so i was like; "makes sense coming up here then!!" to which he replied: "yeah but down there some old woman might of knocked into my car then i wouldnt be responsible to what i would do to her nose"!!!!!!!!! What a nob,

On a positive note, we had a quite grotesque french offering turn up later on in the form of a renault 5 with the sparkly paint job!! lol, anybody get a picture of that?!

Didnt get a chance to talk to Steb tho.... where did you get to mate, could have sworn your car was there?!

;) Matt that wasnt Stebs car it was Doctor Dooms ( Rob ) ;)

Yeah was a very good turn out again guys n gals glad the rain held off too, Never had to Queue to get in before :blink: :blink:

Thanks for the responce to the Christmas meal ive booked for 30 and will speak to Mike (pixefill ) and will sort a thread out for us, we need a £5 per person deposit and the menu choice by 1st dec

Please ;) yes wifes/girlfriends included too

Price is £20 for two

Cheers

Ian

Good night again chaps!! some tossers in that blue evo 6 tho; chavs!! really pissed me off when he parked in the middle of everyone got out and said;

"I was blocking everyone in down there", so i was like; "makes sense coming up here then!!" to which he replied: "yeah but down there some old woman might of knocked into my car then i wouldnt be responsible to what i would do to her nose"!!!!!!!!! What a nob,

On a positive note, we had a quite grotesque french offering turn up later on in the form of a renault 5 with the sparkly paint job!! lol, anybody get a picture of that?!

Didnt get a chance to talk to Steb tho.... where did you get to mate, could have sworn your car was there?!

Your arse was twitching when you were leaving mate as you went past that truck. Was that a bit of a change of underwear moment?

Cant believe im off for the christmas meet aswell! 3 times in a row i couldnt believe it. Anyway I will defo be down for the meal and I will let you no asap if anyone is coming down with me.

Let me no how to pay whoever it is that needs the money and ill get it to you soon as.

Your arse was twitching when you were leaving mate as you went past that truck. Was that a bit of a change of underwear moment?

pretty much!! i was gona go up the M6 with you then back down then realised how much petrol i had, then realised that its payday on wednesday!! :D

ye was a good turnout as usual, but parking seemed a little more difficult last night.

Its also dawned on me that as long as ive been going to mascrat ive only met a few of you off here really, as many supras that were there last night i only really spoke to ian and gareth.

I know what you mean mate. i've been 3 times now and not spoke to anyone apart from who i went with. gonna have to stop being shy.:D

Was packed last night, thats the first time ive ever had to queue to get it, although the fact that they were having to park people didnt help matters. Decent turn out from us lot again, shame we couldnt all park together. Nice to see a few new faces and good to catch up with Leon and Leslie again, a nice car you have there.

Had a bit of fun on the way home as well, was nice to open her up again after being off the road so long, just a shame it started to rain.

See you all next month, if not sooner.

Wish I could have got some bloody traction couldn’t get over 1bar without the wheels spinning! Max boost was 1.04bar DOH. Now that was a brown trouser moment! I can see that journey being quite fun in the summer though when I can get the power down :eyebrows: BTW your car looks top on the move :)

Had a nightmare on the old petrol front! that last pull just outside junction 27 started making the car cough as a hint from the car like "stop it or your going to have to push me!" Unfortunately I did thankful got to junction 28 and every time I put it in gear the engine started to die anyway managed to coast down the hill to shell garage were it stop on the road as I pull in! Anyway two really nice guys in an old MR2 help me get it to the pumps! DOH that'll teach me! When the light comes on it really does me empty!

Good to see everybody again :)

Hi guys - was my first time a Mascrat last night and you're right, I didn't speak to many of the Supra lot.

Thanks to Dazla for the lift and to Alan999 for keeping us entertained on the way home!

You never know I may have my own wheels next month! Will try harder to introduce myself next time. Great night though.

H.:)

Wish I could have got some bloody traction couldn’t get over 1bar without the wheels spinning! Max boost was 1.04bar DOH. Now that was a brown trouser moment! I can see that journey being quite fun in the summer though when I can get the power down :eyebrows: BTW your car looks top on the move :)

Had a nightmare on the old petrol front! that last pull just outside junction 27 started making the car cough as a hint from the car like "stop it or your going to have to push me!" Unfortunately I did thankful got to junction 28 and every time I put it in gear the engine started to die anyway managed to coast down the hill to shell garage were it stop on the road as I pull in! Anyway two really nice guys in an old MR2 help me get it to the pumps! DOH that'll teach me! When the light comes on it really does me empty!

Good to see everybody again :)

Bummer about the petrol man, must admit i was very low as well but made it home. Nearest shell or tesco is quite a way off though so may have to be BP ultimate till i can get there. Damn right it will be a good run in the summer, will be good to see how the 2 cars compare. Cheers for the comments on the car as well you never get to see your own on the move, unless someones just nicked it from you.

Guest W0LFMAN

Yep was a cool night again down the old Mascrat Pub...

Shame about the parking... mind you i think i got one of the best Spots at the place... right outside the pub doors!...:)

Slowly starting to meet and speak to you all, great bunch of lads/gals... had a good old chin wag with the Aero-top Supra Dude, nice fella had plenty of time to talk about bits and peices and loads of tips ( dude's got some nice wheels shame about the dark"

,,,, Everyone was super great.

Cheers Shytot for the effort in chasing up the booking for Xmas meal.. I'll deff be there!.

Was some nice tidy cars there, Yea "Matt" i saw that Evo,,, not very happy,,, i walked past one stage and one fella was rollin a joint in the back seat!.."ME wonders how car was paided for!"

Would have loved to cruise back northbound M6 with you bunch, but me the silly fecker keeps on getin on the wrong slip road....twice Ive been there and twice its caught me out :) Duh!...

Next time...

Wolfman

Yeah I definitely wasn't there unless someone borrowed the car........lol

I was a bit rough all day yesterday after drowning my sorrows after the Liverpool result on Sunday.

I am going to try and get there in December.

Is the Mascrat meet Supra's only?? I was talking to my mate at work and he said the Skylines have a meet there. Maybe it's a different date to the Supra one.