The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

I'll be there chaps as usual!

Remeber its my BIRTHDAY on the 1st of Feb so im expecting lots of presents, cards, cakes, supra bits, a holiday maybe... just cos you all love me!! oh and maybe some profiteroles too!! you know who u are!!!!

:D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there chaps as usual!

Remeber its my BIRTHDAY on the 1st of Feb so im expecting lots of presents, cards, cakes, supra bits, a holiday maybe... just cos you all love me!! oh and maybe some profiteroles too!! you know who u are!!!!

:D

Birthday bumps then eh guys?? Oh and im sure we can muster up something embarrasing for you to do. ;)

Guest Bainesy36

I'm hoping to make this one as I've finally got the Supe! Be good to put a few faces to usernames/names and ask a few questions. Although I'm coming from near Wrexham, I might meet up with you guys at Haydock Island service station and travel down with you as I'm new to all this.

I look forward to meeting up with you,

Nige.

I'm hoping to make this one as I've finally got the Supe! Be good to put a few faces to usernames/names and ask a few questions. Although I'm coming from near Wrexham, I might meet up with you guys at Haydock Island service station and travel down with you as I'm new to all this.

I look forward to meeting up with you,

Nige.

Won't take you long from there mate!! You'd have to go past Mascrat to get to Haydock.

H.

Guest Bainesy36

Yeah, I appreciate that mate, just thought it would be good to arrive in group of Supra's.

Hey, is there a name for that, like a SHOAL of Fish etc? :D

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you mate,

Nige.

Can we get some organisation about this months meet. At the moment I understand that Gaz and Rob Wild are without lifts. These could come potentially from Me, Shytot or Dazla or any one else for that matter.

I have no problems picking up etc but my missus has expressed an interest in coming now we have a Supe. She also things we're all dogging down there and wants a go!!:D

H.

i can pick Gaz up again on the way if need be, but not that Rob geezer

LOL. Where are you coming form Wez??

I can still so for Rob but might need a mini meet somewhere near the Reebok?? My wife can't decide whether she wants to come or not!!:rolleyes:

Would be nice to get 4 or so Supes together and go down the

M61 and then through Irlam to Mascrat??

H.

Oi you :D

LOL. Where are you coming form Wez??

I can still so for Rob but might need a mini meet somewhere near the Reebok?? My wife can't decide whether she wants to come or not!!:rolleyes:

Would be nice to get 4 or so Supes together and go down the

M61 and then through Irlam to Mascrat??

H.

I can get a lift to the Reebok or gaz's etc if that helps :)

That would be great if you could mate. Car is in at Hyper that day all being well so should be right for next month.

I can get a lift to the Reebok or gaz's etc if that helps :)

If you want to meet at mine and Havard pick you up from here then thats cool. Could have a small convoy heading down.