The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrmward, the shell station is on the East lancs (A580) M6 junction 23 cant miss it matey

:( Pigging eck !! Gaz Another misfire :blink: good luck trying to fix it today, can you not still come down in the Pug ? shame to miss out on the meal , i can give you a lift if you like ?

Cheers

Ian

Its official, car aint gonna be running for tonight. Looks like we've knocked a wiring loom so an auto electrician is coming out on thursday to take a look for me, bummer. Not gonna come down in the pug cos tbh im so pi$$ed off with the Supra the last thing i really want to do is go to a Supra meet. I know the problem's self inflicted but something as simple as changing the throttle body and manifold shouldnt cause a prob like these. Seriously thinking of selling ones its fixed.

Matt you were in the market for a single Supra werent you.....:(

Its official, car aint gonna be running for tonight. Looks like we've knocked a wiring loom so an auto electrician is coming out on thursday to take a look for me, bummer. Not gonna come down in the pug cos tbh im so pi$$ed off with the Supra the last thing i really want to do is go to a Supra meet. I know the problem's self inflicted but something as simple as changing the throttle body and manifold shouldnt cause a prob like these. Seriously thinking of selling ones its fixed.

:( Gulp chin up mate

Cheers

Ian

Dont get dishearted mate, things happen with all cars. I know how you feel though, if your car just isnt running perfect it gets you down, but the buz you feel when everythings perfect is amazing! wait and see mate, once its fixed you will love it again!!

Might not be able to make this after all. See thread below.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1161273#post1161273

A friend is having a look at it today but im not hopeful. Mike if i cant make it ill send the money for the meal over through online banking. :(

No bother mate, Steph's already claimed the Profiteroles. :D

Really sorry to hear your run of bad luck is continuing. I hope it's sorted soon.

Mike

I had a cracking night, thanks to everyone who turned up, we had 26 people, but unfortunately ended up paying for 28 due to the lateness of Gaz's cancellation and the multiples of 2 conditions of the offer.

I hate to rub salt in your wounds Gaz, but if you could send some cash for yourself and Kate. :imsorry:

Was a good night and everything went well. I'm sure the waitress' weren't overly impressed with Matt's Christmas Cracker toy though :D

Cheers guys - see you all soon.

Mike

She loved it mate! she told me she hadnt been that wet in years!!!! :D

LOL :D What did concern me sighltly was when you said "just off to the loo to fill it back up" :D

Anyway had a really good night! see you @ the mini meet :D Come on animal get the car back cant wait to see it :)

:) A very good Night was had by all, well done Mike for the organising etc, Everyone was in High Spirits too considering no Alcohol was involved !! :blink: LOL at those Crackers should have had a heath warning on them i think Dodgy was a target at one point !! lol

And the weather STOPPED raining for us too :innocent:

So Animal let us know when your cars ready and we all can have that "mini " meet ;)

Cheers Guys n Gals till; the next time and if i dont see anyone before Christmas i wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and All the Best for the New Year

Cheers

Ian

the Photo,s ....Matt what are you doing ? lol and was it really that cold Rhian ( babes "sprog" ) lol

Masgrat Manor Xmas do 002.jpg

Masgrat Manor Xmas do 004.jpg

Masgrat Manor Xmas do 001.jpg