The mkiv Supra Owners Club

celica supra widebody

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

ok well seeing as my life has changed dramatically as im now going throu a split with the wife and moving out of our home i have to be realistic and sell this car

ok well heres the bits and bobs

its a 1993 auto tt with full bpu mods and 66,000 miles on the clock

The engine bay is quite tidy and has the following

polished turbo pipes

asi alloy uprated rad

twin electric fans in stainless surround

alloy catch tank

battery relocated to boot

twin hids

powdercoated black blitz front mount

hks ssqv with purple fin

carbon relay covers

black powder coated cam covers

interior

Sparco chronos bucket seats

bride rails

fully flocked black interior plastics

gen 7 celica steering wheel

7" touchscreen dvd with sat nav tv dvd bluetooth

6.5" rockford fosgate component speakers front

6.5" rockford fosgate 2 way speakers rear

10" rockford fosgate sub

monoblock amp rockford fosgate

4 channel amp rockford fosgate

red top optima battery in billet cage in the boot

blitz md boost gauge, oil pressure gauge and oil temp

carbon top glove box

aem tru boost boost controller

metal monkey stainless dials

Exterior

ok well its easier to explain than list these differences

from the back then

i fitted a trial rear blended it in then smoothed it over taking out the recesses on the lower half ive fitted an led conversion to the plate lights and the a 1 off set of carbon syle led tail lights.Next the fuel filler cap has been smoothed over and a harly davidson cap put on top of the arch.Next a set of veilside wide arches have been blended in and then reshaped to match the front wings, a set of bomex skirts have been blended in and then a set of do-luck wide archeson the front reshaped to fit the celica headlights.The front bumper is a top secret bumper which has been subtly modified to make it unique and the last part of the kit is the abflug carbon bonnet and the carbon lip spoiler on the rear too.

Underneath is a hks titanium exhast with a straight through 4" pipe on a vband and a double decatt,the ride height is sorted with a fully adjustable set of D2 coilovers then a set of 20" wheels with a multicoloured lip black centres and lightweight alloy nuts.

thats about it really the car speaks for itself i love it and i know im going to regret this .

ill put up a full spec list later and it does come damaged but still drivable price wise i honestly have no idea its a 1 off and totally unique

so im going to have to just go on offers

i think i would like to see 8.5K or as close to if i can which i think is a bargain i think considering the car

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

it was hit on the front by a hare dude cracked the front bumper quite badly but fixable i may even get it to the point of just needing spraying depending on how long i have

Shame you have to sell after all the work you put into getting the car to the way it looks now!?:(

Followed the build thread on this car until posts stopped a while back.

Is the car running fine apart from the stated damage!? I'd post up a ball park figure of what you are wanting for the car mate, so the bids arent silly!:thumbs:

standard twin turbo autos run from £4k up to £10k depending on quality etc. Really nice looking car, would love to have that for a club car fully stickered up but theres no way I can afford it and my RSP tiptronic is only worth £6k so I doubt I could get enough together to fund it.

mate dont do it, if you do go through with the split it will make you feel 100 times better if you drive past her and she is driving a horrible little s#!t box , my ex is driving some fella's X reg astra sri round , the engine is crap its tapping like hell and the front is held together by zip ties I feel loads better :)

DO NOT SELL IT !!!!!!!

standard twin turbo autos run from £4k up to £10k depending on quality etc. Really nice looking car, would love to have that for a club car fully stickered up but theres no way I can afford it and my RSP tiptronic is only worth £6k so I doubt I could get enough together to fund it.

£6K?? Has it got a million miles on it JB?

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.