The mkiv Supra Owners Club

celica supra widebody

Guest blueangel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought £7k all dat long Branners ...

Yeah me too. You have to look at what else is about at the time. Competition will always force prices down but an RSP VVti Tip will always be desirable.

I wouldn't let mine go for less than £8.5K as I can't see other cars that will compete with it. Presuming the buyer is looking for OEM skirts, aftermarket alloys, 59K on the clock.

H.

Guest blueangel

looks like it could be ebay then i wish i could fix her up first but im not going to have the time or room or money if im honest.

ric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest blueangel

ok this is now in a top bodyshop for a full rework of everything and a full respray when it comes back its going quality of a be to i would have wanted.

Im still not sure on price but the agreed value on the insurance is £16,500 so im say £15,000 ono guys its all like new and a total one off

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueangel

nearly done pix going up soon if you thought it was nice before its been taken to a whole new level £3500 spent total refurb

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.