The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit Trader Status Removed

Branners

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted on here for some time now as people well know. I've given up on Supra ownership. Or 'my dream car' as I usually called it.

Sam, Greg, if you do read this, I actually, 100%, hope you burn in hell. No man would usually admit it, but I think Im big enough. You two ruined 12months of my life with your poor communication, bullshit stories, total ignorance, lack of moral fibre, god Im so angry I could go on til the cows come home!!

Im still finding things out that you did to my car. Nissan Skyline fuel pump ring any bells???

Now Im proven not to be a liar about your shoddy workmanship I at last feel a bit less bitter about the whole fiasco. But not much. You go to sleep and thank your lucky stars I decided to get my car up and running instead of suing you both for everything you own under several acts purtaining to the supply of goods and services, and lack of proper care.

I for one dont agree that they are nice people. I think that they are sly and cunning.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that Graham and Jon, and anyone else, get their problems sorted to a satisfactory end. Not just getting your money back or a certain part replaced, but compensation also for the misery you have to endure while you sit twiddling your thumbs, dwelling on your misfortune, as weeks turn to months, and the sad saga of your pride and joy not running continues.

Thanks mate!

I just wish I had have listened to you and Matt Harwood... Oh well my mistake... you live and learn! I was new to supras, and easily swayed, but not again!

Such a pity that you have lost the "dream car". I would be pissed, as this is a dream car of mine as well...

The cat's really out of the bag now. How many more TF horror stories are yet to appear? I think everyone who has had any work done there (myself included) - no matter how minor - will be booking their car in soon somewhere for a thorough check over

I haven't posted on here for some time now as people well know. I've given up on Supra ownership. Or 'my dream car' as I usually called it.

Sam, Greg, if you do read this, I actually, 100%, hope you burn in hell. No man would usually admit it, but I think Im big enough. You two ruined 12months of my life with your poor communication, bullshit stories, total ignorance, lack of moral fibre, god Im so angry I could go on til the cows come home!!

Im still finding things out that you did to my car. Nissan Skyline fuel pump ring any bells???

Now Im proven not to be a liar about your shoddy workmanship I at last feel a bit less bitter about the whole fiasco. But not much. You go to sleep and thank your lucky stars I decided to get my car up and running instead of suing you both for everything you own under several acts purtaining to the supply of goods and services, and lack of proper care.

I for one dont agree that they are nice people. I think that they are sly and cunning.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that Graham and Jon, and anyone else, get their problems sorted to a satisfactory end. Not just getting your money back or a certain part replaced, but compensation also for the misery you have to endure while you sit twiddling your thumbs, dwelling on your misfortune, as weeks turn to months, and the sad saga of your pride and joy not running continues.

tom i remember you telling me some of the story back then, and to be honest i asked a couple of members and was told it was sour grapes, (i asked the wrong members) i have had to spend quite a lot of money putting things right, i did and still feel for you mate, it is gut wrenching and a pain in the arse, i am lucky i can afford to put things right its, the guys that cannot i really feel for:(

A whole lot of toss

Earnie you're an idiot. You bought a old car and expected it to be OEM perfect. You pissed Terry about loads changing spec and asking for this and that.

Terry spent countless hours doing work for you and then you ran a round screaming like a pathetic little child. You took the piss and you know it. After picking it up Terry told you the tyres had probably perished due to the car sitting about...so don't got to fast...you phone up bitching that at 180MPH a tyre burst you moron. That alone could have caused some issues.

As for my Supra you haven't actually remembered anything correctly so fcuk off.

You're a mug for being so thick as to buy a car without checking it was what you wanted. End Of. Stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes like hitting that Punto...

The cat's really out of the bag now. How many more TF horror stories are yet to appear? I think everyone who has had any work done there (myself included) - no matter how minor - will be booking their car in soon somewhere for a thorough check over

Well that means that I will have to have my bottom end shells and all, checked... going to cost a bit...

tom i remember you telling me some of the story back then, and to be honest i asked a couple of members and was told it was sour grapes, (i asked the wrong members) i have had to spend quite a lot of money putting things right, i did and still feel for you mate, it is gut wrenching and a pain in the arse, i am lucky i can afford to put things right its, the guys that cannot i really feel for:(

I think I fell into the same boat, members saying it was sour grapes, or impossible to please...

Listened to the wrong people

Earnie you're an idiot. You bought a old car and expected it to be OEM perfect. You pissed Terry about loads changing spec and asking for this and that.

Terry spent countless hours doing work for you and then you ran a round screaming like a pathetic little child. You took the piss and you know it. After picking it up Terry told you the tyres had probably perished due to the car sitting about...so don't got to fast...you phone up bitching that at 180MPH a tyre burst you moron. That alone could have caused some issues.

As for my Supra you haven't actually remembered anything correctly so fcuk off.

You're a mug for being so thick as to buy a car without checking it was what you wanted. End Of. Stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes like hitting that Punto...

Alex your so full of shit it unreal, all you do is stir up crap about other peoples cars.

Terry did nothing to the car, he doesnt even have a garage at his house to work at it.

I gave him 6 MONTHS, and YOU call me a child? thats patience I gave for bullshit in return, what the hell do you know anyway? he thinks you a tit as it is, never mind what he must think by now lmao.

I do remember your car and the pick of it well stuffed before you ever owned it. So you *** off. Meddling computer nerd you are.

I blame nobody but those involved, were you involved? :rolleyes:

SO I hit a punto? really your the only person on the planet thick enough not to be able to interrupt an accident. Now go the the forum for your current car where you belong.

You and a few other have certainally landed Terry in it now, I actualy feel sorry for him as you dicks dont have the sense to clear off, and had to get it started. I expect it to hit the usual forum low point shortly unless someone finds some threadlock.

I wont find some thread lock but I will find some thread edit if anymore posting continues.

Chiefgroover / Alex if you both want to bitch about cars and throw handbags around this isnt the thread to be doing it in unless its related.

Your talking about a car that is nothing to do with this thread.

To think I got weeks on end owning this car without all this shit.

I voice an opinion on some work, and you lot have to land Terry in it with the usual goading crap. This could have maintained its quiet tone of dissaproval from me, and it was quiet, you ought to know better. tut tut

I wont find some thread lock but I will find some thread edit if anymore posting continues.

Chiefgroover / Alex if you both want to bitch about cars and throw handbags around this isnt the thread to be doing it in unless its related.

Your talking about a car that is nothing to do with this thread.

I would be delighted to discontinue this with alex if he would bugger off and stop talking about other peoples business.

I didnt start it.

Guest Chumpalot

So true. I have already pm'd Matt and have the car booked into Engine Advantages too.

Red Bull can anyone? :rolleyes:

Red Bull can anyone? :rolleyes:

See this is what gets me with the fanbois- how do you justify a red bull can in an engine bay? You can't tell me the TF cheerleaders saw Pig's car and thought 'hey that looks so cool!'. I know it was a fashion about 8 years ago to sleeve a motorcycle rear remote reservoir with a red bull can, but it was a sleeve over a genuine reservoir, not a reservoir itself.