The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jez. Yeah please let me know if any injectors, 550's or fuel controlling kit comes up :)

Thanks,

Greg

I may be able to help you out there Greg with a set of 550's and a new genuine resistor pack. How much of a rush are you in? PM me..

Hi Jezz,

Do you have the plastic/rubber tray under the engine? Its got grooves in it and yellow stuff inside it - also need a ariel assembly for a 93 -

Thanks,

Tom

Yah. Have both. Let me check the aeriel works first though. ;)

so just out of interest, where were the 2 mint ones, after my 2hr drive to you?

Silver bumper against the wall, silver bumper still on car at the back. Those along with any other mint ones that come in this week will be taken to santa pod.

Jez,

How much for a black passenger side front wing (I assume the JSpec TT one will fit a JSpec NA), and shipping down to Hampshire?

And also - how much for the clear plastic top of the passenger footwell light?

Ta!

would you happen to have a servicable crank pully?

J-spec auto tt :innocent:

Sorry mate, no scrap engines to take one off. :(

hi there im after turbo hard pipes please

how much are they? if theres any left

Loads of them. £40 for a complete set.

Jez,

How much for a black passenger side front wing (I assume the JSpec TT one will fit a JSpec NA), and shipping down to Hampshire?

And also - how much for the clear plastic top of the passenger footwell light?

Ta!

No black wings, sorry mate. I guess you could help yourself to a footwell light if you come up though. :D

hi , hav u got both side of rear quarter window glasses? how much?

Yes, i will be taking some to Santa pod on saturday. Need to get back to you on price though, as i have to pay someone to take them out.

Any facelift bumpers? :)

No mate soz. :(

black carpet at all.

Just one at the moment, but this is being taken to our santa pod supra jumble stall. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.