The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

Jezzy, the 6 speed i got from you is on its way to getting in the car but I also paid (a fortune) for a manual rev counter which wasn't in the crate. Can you please send it to Jody/interpro urgently as the original is going in the tip conversion package.

Cheers mate.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jezzy, the 6 speed i got from you is on its way to getting in the car but I also paid (a fortune) for a manual rev counter which wasn't in the crate. Can you please send it to Jody/interpro urgently as the original is going in the tip conversion package.

Cheers mate.

Mate, this sat next to me in the truck when i took the bits down, and was handed over at Interpro. :blink: :search:

Jezzy,

I'm after the following please...

1. Both arch liners for the front..

2. The front undertray the one that goes underneath the rad.

3. The foam and all the gubbins that sit behind the stock bumper.

4. Radio cage

I'm on it. ;)

Mate, this sat next to me in the truck when i took the bits down, and was handed over at Interpro. :blink: :search:

Thanks Jezzy, they found it yesterday. Someone had the audacity to put it safe in a box ;)

until the next time...:eyebrows:

Guest rodeo_v8

hey jezzy , have u got any veilside or trd rear spoilers on any of ur cars ? would prefer the one with carbon in middle

Jezzy,

I'm after the following please...

1. Both arch liners for the front..

2. The front undertray the one that goes underneath the rad.

3. The foam and all the gubbins that sit behind the stock bumper.

4. Radio cage

I'm on it. ;)

Sourced the radio bit, the other 3 are still needed... ;) (Well, I thought it was subtle)

How much and when can I pick them up? I'm hoping to be in the area for Wednesday...

I'll get a tin of expanding foam for the other bit *grin*

We're a long drive from Jamaica mate. :blink: :D

Give me or Steve a shout tomorrow mate, or i'll forget to take them off then we'll be in a mess. 07779 725350. ;)

Got any main dash bits with a clock to go in it ???

Yes mate, £30. :)

Jez, cant remember if ive asked you this before but have you got a set of red door handles knocking around. If so what kind of condition are they and how much??

I'll check on these, fairly sure i have some. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.