The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed posts for LSD's is there any updates as we would possibly be interested depending on price....:D

Q. Also do you know if the Diff gear ratio is different between the TT and the NA, if so we will need the one from an SZ-R?

Hi Jez

I'm still on the hunt for a glass drivers side headlight and now an ariel, any chance you have any?

Amanda

I think we have an aerial, but only n/s glass lights at the mo. Buzz me tomorrow and i'll check on the aerial. ;)

Guest gzaerojon
Not yet bud. I have another set of UK rears with one n/s broken cover though. ;)

can you pm me a price please ;)

cheap as possible : P

Jez, have you got a passenger's side internal door handle? Mine has broken the plastic that holds the locking cable in and I keep getting shouted at by the missus for locking her out! :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude, just had my UK 17"s refurbed and for the life of me can't remember where the metal rings are for the centre caps.. Would you happen to have 4 somewhere and how much would you want for them? I'm gonna have 1 final look and if I can't find them i'll need some ASAP!!

Thanks dude.

Have you got any front speaker covers?

Loads. ;)

Hey dude, just had my UK 17"s refurbed and for the life of me can't remember where the metal rings are for the centre caps.. Would you happen to have 4 somewhere and how much would you want for them? I'm gonna have 1 final look and if I can't find them i'll need some ASAP!!

Thanks dude.

I dont think we have any mate. I'll have a hunt tomorrow and see if i can find any. :)

Loads. ;)

I dont think we have any mate. I'll have a hunt tomorrow and see if i can find any. :)

Thanks for the quick reply dude;)

Any ideas what the likelihood of toyota selling these without the centre caps if you don't have any??

Loads. ;)

I'm after 2, not sure if it makes any difference, for facelift. The pins have broken out on both of mine so the cover keeps falling off, will need the full units if that makes sense, i.e. all bits required to fit to the door cards. How much am I looking at?

Cheers.

Loads. ;)

I'm after 2, not sure if it makes any difference, for facelift. The pins have broken out on both of mine so the cover keeps falling off, will need the full units if that makes sense, i.e. all bits required to fit to the door cards. How much am I looking at?

Cheers.

Yeah no worries, there's 4 spring washers that pin the grill to the door cards. £25 all inc mate. :)

Jez - got any of the boxes that go behind the dash lights dimmer switch? Mines naffed, leaving me with dim lights and an odometer that turns off when the lights are on.

Also a cost on a passenger front wing (any colour, as I know you've not got any in black) would be interesting. At least with an undented wing I can get the lights and nose changed out ...

Ta!

Thanks for the quick reply dude;)

Any ideas what the likelihood of toyota selling these without the centre caps if you don't have any??

I'm fairly sure they should sell them seperately. I have some GT4 center caps, i'll see if the ring is the same and get back to you. :)

Jez - got any of the boxes that go behind the dash lights dimmer switch? Mines naffed, leaving me with dim lights and an odometer that turns off when the lights are on.

Also a cost on a passenger front wing (any colour, as I know you've not got any in black) would be interesting. At least with an undented wing I can get the lights and nose changed out ...

Ta!

No wings in stock mate, most our cars are front shunts. Got a few dimmer units I think. I'll let you know when i've had a look. :)

Any chance of a silver boot lid, price and would postage be avaliable...?

I've been off ill for a few days, will see whats in stock tomorrow.

Also have you got any of these bits....?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=112822

No gear gators in stock, as these go with the 6 speed conversions.

We have no leather head liners, these sell pretty much straight away, but we do have a black cloth one with matching sun visors.

Loads of carpets and boot carpets ,but no genuine supra pure sport mats. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.