Currently breaking...

J spec TT auto x 8 Silver + Black + Red

J spec TT 6 speed x 6 All in silver

Uk spec TT auto x 2 Teal blue + white

Uk spec TT manual x 1 In silver

J spec N/a auto x 2 All in silver

J spec VVti TT 6 speed x 1 In white

Most parts available.

We are now the UK's biggest mkiv Supra breaker with 20 in stock, and more parts on the shelf. 5 of the above breakers will be with us next week, 2 x j-spec 6 speeds, 2 x j-spec TT autos, and 1 x N/a auto. These will be complete with the exeption of one 6 speed kit, which is already spoken for. As proud sponsors of the Santa pod mkivsupra.net event, we will be having an autojumble stall, so we can bring parts to the event at your request. ;)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got any high stalls?

I wont know until the cars come in next week mate. I'll keep you posted.

any good 6spd boxes Jezzy?

And whats the white J spec VVti TT 6 speed like?

Yep. One full conversion kit. £2500 parts, £3000 fitted. The vvti has no mechanical parts left on it, as we've had it a while.

still didnt get back to be about that pully jez :)

I found it today. :D

aerotop roof, cheap :)

No aero's. Rare as breakers and salvage. :(

the little traction control badge off a uk throttle body :innocent:

You puff!! I'll put it in your box of lights. £178 extra though? :D

Can i have the dash pannel that surronds the key please.

Thanks

Yes mate. £30 very clean.

I'm looking for the passenger side window trim (the rubber/plastic bit that runs around the top on the outside) :innocent:

Yes mate. £30.

How much for all the dash panels? J Spec.

£100 for a good clean set. :)

Twin tubbies? Smlall/ medium single? Anything to help move my baby along again?

Loads of stock twins, possibly one set of hybrids but i wont know until next week. £250 for low mileage stockers.

Fuel gauge J Spec, how much if you have one?

£30. ;)

Grab handle please., oh and also price for UK spec brakes.

ta

Uk brakes go for £500 a set. Wont know until next week if we have any in stock though. £20 for the jesus handle.....

....and breathe. :cool:

Jez, bit of a strange one but I need a front o/s bonnet catch, the ones right at the front of the bonnet by the release. Mine seems to have died, as it isn't holding the bonnet down fully on that side.

Suspension?

Jspec odometer?

Cam covers?

Spark Plug cover?

Thanks.

Odo - £50 for one that reads 36000 miles (:innocent: ) or £30 for one that reads 113000 km.

No cam covers.

Spark plug cover £30. :)

Jez, bit of a strange one but I need a front o/s bonnet catch, the ones right at the front of the bonnet by the release. Mine seems to have died, as it isn't holding the bonnet down fully on that side.

Yes mate, £30. ;)

Jez,

Have you got any black front bumpers available mate, more specifically the rubber lip at the bottom in GREAT condition please bud, or an aftermarket bumper in good condition? Will consider other colours.

Also, do you have a black drivers side front wing in excellent, or very good condition please mate?

Ah, TrickTT I believe is looking for a Drivers doorcard for a J-spec GZ in Mint condition too pal. Thanks.

Thanks mate.

Greg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.