The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Do you have the Dash pannel that goes across the top of the Dash and holds the oil lights etc? I also need the light array on the top right hand side of the dash it holds the oil lights and ABS.

A bolt that holds the seat belt to the body on the fixed side.

also can I have the price of a rear seat in fake leather please?

Bugger almost forgot, I need a fan surround.

regards

Ross

Any idea on price to fix the "door open light" fault? ;) Also while I remember do you have a set of OEM Skirts in red or any decent set of skirts in red as both my OEM skirts are cracked also an auto shifter in good condition and any door speakers if you have any! Also how long would you need the car if doing the door open fault and fitting skirts? :)

is that where the little door light on the upper dash stays on even if the doors are shut but goes of when the ignition is on? mine has started doing it too :D

Nope mine stays on permanantly even when the keys are out the ignition :blink: so as a temp measure till I either get somone who is willing to fix it or I fix it myself i've taken the bulb out :innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.