Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest battyboy

Hi,

The wife has a 93 import N/A manual but the speedo has packed up.

Will UK MPH speedo unit fit straight into my dash OK, if so have you got one and how much?

Quick answer needed - if she gets done for speeding because i aint fixed it - i'm dead

thanks.

How much for a good clean carpet, and the dash panels?

Cheers

Dash panels are £100 for a full good set, and nice clean grey carpets £75. ;)

Still waiting for a price on the black roof lining and matching sunvisors and full car and boot carpets :)

£75 for the roof lining (black cloth not leatherette) £75 for a nice grey carpet, and £25 for a boot carpet. £150 if you buy the lot. ;)

Hi,

The wife has a 93 import N/A manual but the speedo has packed up.

Will UK MPH speedo unit fit straight into my dash OK, if so have you got one and how much?

Quick answer needed - if she gets done for speeding because i aint fixed it - i'm dead

thanks.

Uk's were all TT, so they wouldnt work in an NA. I think we do have a converted NA dash though if thats ant good to you? :)

Does the 150 also include the matching sunvisors...? ;)

Yup. :)

Hi Mate, would you have the passanger grab handle which sits on the A pillar and also a ashtray?

thanx Richie

We have a grab handle, but no ashtrays. £20 for the handle. ;)

hi there. hopethe payment went through ok formt he weekend the part is in and works great. cheers for helping me. I can say to every one very help full and know there stuff. cheers.

Do you have any dash sets in.

and also Autonater belt Tensioner. asap.

cheers mark

Typical :D Do you have a spare door handle (outer part) lying around in any colour? How much inc postage for that?

Yes mate, loads of them! :D £35 delivered. Any particular colour?

hi there. hopethe payment went through ok formt he weekend the part is in and works great. cheers for helping me. I can say to every one very help full and know there stuff. cheers.

Do you have any dash sets in.

and also Autonater belt Tensioner. asap.

cheers mark

Cheers dude. We have a few dash panel sets, £100 for a good clean set. No belt tensioners though. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jez,

I'm after a bonnet and NS wing in Silver if you've got them, and the bonnet hinges... Oh, and the water bottle that sits by the NSF wheel, and if my funds stretch far enough, a tailgate (Silver too)...

Hi

Have you got drivers & passengers side window trim (the rubber/plastic bit that runs around the top on the outside) in good condition? (my car is UK spec, don't know whether they are any diffe from Jspec)

Hi Jez,

I'm after a bonnet and NS wing in Silver if you've got them, and the bonnet hinges... Oh, and the water bottle that sits by the NSF wheel, and if my funds stretch far enough, a tailgate (Silver too)...

I have bonnet hinges and a tailgate, but pretty much out of front end parts. :(

Jez

Have u got any J spec rear discs in good condition can i have price inc postage thanks.......

Yes mate, £70 and £20 postage.

Hi

Have you got drivers & passengers side window trim (the rubber/plastic bit that runs around the top on the outside) in good condition? (my car is UK spec, don't know whether they are any diffe from Jspec)

Best call me on this mate, i need to check we have some. 07779 725350.

Any windscreen washer nozzles for the bonnet Jezz? Maybe the lines too?

Yes mate. £6500 plus vat. :D £10 for cash.

Jez, I've set up a quick webpage for the bits I need as a few people have said 'Let me know what you want', I figured it'd be the easiest way really, and as everyone I spoke to told me to talk to you then I should let you know!... lol

http://www.mr-pot.co.uk/parts.html

Now get a Silver Sup in and give me those bits!... :)

(cheers anyhow fella (I was hoping I could have got them when I was at Silverstone for the BGP, I guess you're going to be there?...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.