The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK TT silver - complete front to back left external half including roof, rear suspension and gould know what else needed.

Will this the be the grave yard for my car. Jezz, its at BW Chequers Banbury at the moment wait insurance inspection, is this one of the places you get your cars from?.

Jez,

Any news on my request mate - post 25? Need the following if yu have it please URGENTLY mate:

- J-spec Top Turbo pipe that feeds Cam breather hose and has a hole in for the charcoal cannister pipe.

- O2 sensor in working order please

The following bits are also requested mate:

- Front bumper rubber lip or an aftermarket Black bumper in good condition?

Black drivers side front wing in very good condition

Ah, TrickTT I believe is looking for a Drivers doorcard for a J-spec GZ in Mint condition too pal. Thanks.

Thanks mate.

Greg

Any luck with the list I pm'd to you jezzy?

I'm just checking what i have in stock mate.

UK TT silver - complete front to back left external half including roof, rear suspension and gould know what else needed.

Will this the be the grave yard for my car. Jezz, its at BW Chequers Banbury at the moment wait insurance inspection, is this one of the places you get your cars from?.

Depends which insurance co you're with. :search: 80% of our cars are silver, so will have a complete side, or 10. :D

hoping you can help any rear disc is good nic?

Yes, j-spec discs £80 a pair for low milers, plus postage.

Lol. Loads of them mate.

Ok, please PM as soon as you get brakes and hardpipes. Any plug covers in Black? Please PM payment details.

No black plug covers. Just blue or green.

Jez,

Any news on my request mate - post 25? Need the following if yu have it please URGENTLY mate:

- J-spec Top Turbo pipe that feeds Cam breather hose and has a hole in for the charcoal cannister pipe.

- O2 sensor in working order please

The following bits are also requested mate:

- Front bumper rubber lip or an aftermarket Black bumper in good condition?

Black drivers side front wing in very good condition

Ah, TrickTT I believe is looking for a Drivers doorcard for a J-spec GZ in Mint condition too pal. Thanks.

Thanks mate.

Greg

No wings or after market bumpers, just a stocker in black. I have the tubbie pipe and o2 sensor.

Looking for a pair of Headlights to fit 93 J-spec if you have any. especially need the bulb holders as i seem to have misplaced mine :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Lee.

Will have headlights in next week mate. ;)

hi jez what does pm mean ? new to all this see pay pal is ok just need your details my email is [email protected]

Pm is private message. I'll message you my paypal. ;)

Just repeating my previous message, I think you've missed it ->

* Electric window mechanism for driver side door. (mine is making a loud rattling noise - but dont know what part is causing it )

* Fan shroud for 6speed

* Got any big brakes in good condition?

* UK bonnet, good condition, including all the part needed to guide to air to the engine.

Got any of these? How much £££?

Cheers

HEY,

i emailed you thursday, could have been friday regarding side skirts and bumpers....

any news? thanks :D

My email sucks. Probably best to pm. Stock bumpers in stock but no after market ones, and i may have a set of oem skirts next week. ;)

Just repeating my previous message, I think you've missed it ->

* Electric window mechanism for driver side door. (mine is making a loud rattling noise - but dont know what part is causing it )

* Fan shroud for 6speed

* Got any big brakes in good condition?

* UK bonnet, good condition, including all the part needed to guide to air to the engine.

Got any of these? How much £££?

Cheers

Window mech, £80 in stock. No fan shrouds as yet but maybe after next week, Same with brakes and UK bonnet, possibly next week. :)

So rubber handbrake surround (with all clips) for 20 pounds delivered, how much I would have to pay for those plastic things for rear arches then? - need one in really good condition tho (or those are free as all throwing them off after changing to aftermarket? :eyebrows: ). PM me with total price and I will paypal money... :p

Jez,

Me again :)

Don't suppose you have any 550 injectors available and SAFC unit or alike etc? I know you said you don't deal with breaking engines, but just wondered ;)

Thanks,

Greg

Possibly next week. I think we may break up one of the engines as a few members are after engine bits. Leave it with me dude.

Driverside folding mirror in black perhaps? :)

Sorry mate, none in stock. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.