The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Gumball Rally

mawby

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*round of applause for mawby*

Well done mate for sorting out the route, not as much driving as I thought there would be but should be damn good day(s) out.

Good that there's a drive for an hour, break for hour, drive etc, gives us plenty of time to stock up or take a leak etc etc plus get some photos as well :cool:

Think the list should really go in here of people attending each day, I've started one off with info from one of the other threads.

If your doing both days, stick your name down on both :)

Saturday 20th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jive

Mawby

Sunday 21st

~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve W

HISUPE

Jive

Mawby

Geezabloke

Midlifecrisis

Scooter

Rav

Can't wait for this to happen, even managed to pursued the other half to be camerawoman, hurrah :D

Originally posted by far

er.... so theres only 3 people on the gumball on Saturday ? any point in running it ?

Well I'd say we're still waiting on quite a few people to indicate whether they can make it, from the top of me head I'd say these people could be potential runners.

millhouse

p00t

Mad Ad

Mandygladstone

Dunk657

PaulE

Dude

Ashley Willis

Patience is required here :innocent: :D

Saturday 20th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jive

Mawby

Pulse

Greensupra +1

Paul_Y3k +1 possibly

Lust2luv +1

Sunday 21st

~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve W

HISUPE

Jive

Mawby

Geezabloke

Midlifecrisis

Scooter

Rav

Pulse

Far

Faye

Dark Angel

Come on you west country and southerners, lets have more Saturday attendees. How often do you get an opportunity like this right on your doorstep? :cool: Much more fun than a static meet!

:looney:

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it either as I still don't have my car back and I am going away with work for a week on Saturday.

How pissed am I that I'm going to miss one of the best events of the year as its passes right past my doorstep.:twak:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: