2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doug - yu lil biaaaatch ! will be nice to see this phantom car of yours at last :flame Dev .. eerrm - if it runs that is:innocent:

ok peeps - seen the list and had a call from massa goldilocks from wherever dump air algeria flies to these days and he needs firm commitments and the idea remains to leave fri nite (12th sep) and leave am'dam early evening somewhere (14th sep)

gimme a shout back on this thread just to re-confirm :

1) numero uno arse bandit - massa goldilocks

2) ze one n only pimpmeister - dooogie

3) si - BTW mate, leave the sat naff behind will ya ?

4) millhouse - sori mate but don't know you enuff 2 insult u ... yet!

5) ye olde rascalion pete and of course the lovely steph - jules ?

6) keithC - da man that is in-charge of lane/speed discipline ..

7) scooter -

8) monsieur dunk 567 or 576 or ...

9) pulse - another veggie head ?

10) sooooo white - all da way from up norf ...

11) ashley - tatty nose 'n' all ...

12) cuba - is this boy ever around ? gotta be a polish thang ...

13) mr chris 400 bhp ? - whassamatter, why u not goin' ?

14) whatabout da kent massiv - steveM, daveGeeza n MattH ?

15) any and all others are welcome .....

peace out boyz n gals .....

Its 6 am here in Mexico.. bugger.. I got be somewhere at 8:30 :eek: .. but off to Acapulco in a couple of dayz tho:D ´.

Well, Girlz..

I managed to sweeten up a girl with a funny name like mine from the Eurotunnel office n she was brilliant in trying to get us the price down to 59 squid.

Between us guys, if u look at their prices even group buys would only get u a miserable 20% off 197 squid :eek: so i think we are lucky there .. or is it coz i´m better looking than that thing Roy ..heheh.. thats not difficult tho´..

If we are good customers to them any of u guys cud take advantage of this for personal travel in the future.

So there u go Branners.. this site has become a little favoured to the Eurotunnel for group bookings.. so dont say i never gave u anything :p :p.

On a more serious note, I´m happy with the list so far n we might even have some of the original Rokkaz crew " Raoul, Snowman Cuba..etc.."

I however need to fax full names of the drivers by tomorrow so boyz plz pm or chuck em on the thread as my too good looking fellas "Doug n Roy" mentioned yesterday.

Peace n love .. to the cruising massif..big yerselves up as this is gonna be 1 hell of trip .. if it is a laugh u r after ..god we´ll have u in stiches :p ...if u wanna show off yer supe n get a total appreciation for yer motor then u´ve come with the right gang.

Let me enjoy the sun here now .. i will check on this at later time for developement.

:respekt:

i ´m looking at times like :

leaving Friday 12th : anytime after 8Pm (we want to give everyone time to get there).

Coming back Sunday the 14th: entirely up to u really .. some might wanna be on the early eve train like 7.30pm others might wanna go later up to u.. guys..

Talk to me dreads..

Errrrrr, what happened to the 13th and 14th only, now it includes leaving on the Friday night (12th), you guys.......

......unfortunatly Im working Friday night, so I guess Im going to have to sh1t out again. I need to marry a rich chick so I can give up work, or find a better job........:conf: :( :mad:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Errrrrr, what happened to the 13th and 14th only, now it includes leaving on the Friday night (12th), you guys.......

......unfortunatly Im working Friday night, so I guess Im going to have to sh1t out again. I need to marry a rich chick so I can give up work, or find a better job........:conf: :( :mad:

Can't you take Friday evening off, or a half day or something? For me to get to the eurotunnel by then, chances are those are my plans..

Roy: In answer to your question #9, I'm just going to grin stupidly with bloodshot eyes :)

1 - E'Rokka.....yes

2 - Greensupra

3 - millhouse.....yes

4 - Doug

5 - Pete

6 - Roy

7 - Dunk657.....yes

8 - Ashley

9 - Sooo white

10 - Keith C

11 - pulse.....good god yes :D

Will sendz muh pmz now.

Looking forward to seeing you kids soon!

-p

1 - E'Rokka.....yes

2 - Greensupra

3 - millhouse.....yes

4 - Doug

5 - Pete

6 - Roy

7 - Dunk657.....yes

8 - Ashley

9 - Sooo white

10 - Keith C....hell yes

11 - pulse.....good god yes :D

Cheques in post - I've written a 2nd one for £20 to take it up to £59.

:cool: AM STILL UP FOR GOING

wats the dates and who do i pay

got my cars last nite had to drive it 400 miles to get it home what a sweet drive it was only had to stop once to fill it up not bad for a person thats heavy with there right fdoot lol lol

soo white ------ kevin

Its £59 for the channel tunnel

if you pm me, i will send you the address for your cheques

1 - E'Rokka.....yes

2 - Greensupra

3 - millhouse.....yes

4 - Doug

5 - Pete

6 - Roy

7 - Dunk657.....yes

8 - Ashley.....no

9 - Sooo white.....yes

10 - Keith C....hell yes

11 - pulse.....good god yes

what about Greensupra, Doug, Pete and Roy

are you boys coming

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Cant dude, my shift leader already has the night booked off, thing is I cancelled some major plans with friends for this weekend, was so up for it..........but I suppose it is a little pointless leaving Saturday morning........anyone :(

Pull a sickie !

Either that or catch us up Saturday

Originally posted by millhouse

Its £59 for the channel tunnel

if you pm me, i will send you the address for your cheques

Can't PayPal the money I suppose? PM me the address too please mate.

You and me gonna travel to the Chunnel together dude?

Originally posted by SOOO WHITE

:cool: AM STILL UP FOR GOING

wats the dates

RTFBBS ! :p

got my cars last nite had to drive it 400 miles to get it home what a sweet drive

Congrats Kev. Start a new thread with some pics mate

Originally posted by millhouse

dunk

you can pay me with paypal and i will send a cheque for both of us :)

Sorry mate I didn't realise you had already PM'd me Rocka's addy. Don't worry about the PayPal thing, I'll just send a cheque. Thanks for the offer though, appreciated.

I've just been reading my insurance papers (from Tesco), and it seems I'm not insured outside of the UK without calling them and arranging it first -

Just a 'heads up' for others who haven't taken their baby outside the country before, might be worth looking into :)

-p

Ash mate whatever u do dont miss out on this 1 pleeeeezzz..

u r me ol mukkkaa from way back n yet we ´ve only been on 1 cruise together ..

I will try to see who would like to go on Sat instead ..there must be a sad person who cant get the time off like u :p .. I´ll work on it.

Pleeez dont cancel yet .. mostly the change was due to the amount of driving ASH..honestly u wud b dead by the time u get to Calais on the way back (after all the fun u wud ´ve had there)

Everyone else..i´m booking the tickets for :

Fri 12th: leaving Folkstone at: 20:00

Sunday 14: returning Calais at 20:00

now is that fair ? plz let me guys..

cheques in the post pleeez as i´m skint these dayz..

the rest of ya .. Nice 1

eeezy now ..

Just arrived back home from a few days at Kelso, so we are a little behind with the arragements, please could you explain exactly what we are doing (are we travelling by ferry?, how long does it take?).

We are changing to broadband tonight so.....bye. bye folks "we may be gone some time"

:rolleyes: .

S00 white , sorry we have not rung you yet but we are still newly weds , you know how it is.!.

Congrats on your new car!!!!!!!! awsome arn't they?. We will ring you shortly.

Hi Pete & Steph

Long short of it is, We will leave on Friday night at 8.30 pm by Eurotunnel from Folkstone returning on Sunday the 14th from Calais at 8.30pm.

Going to the Dam for 2 nights so we wont get too tired from driving on the Monday ..

For All...

anymore questions please fire away.. the cruising gang like Millhouse, Keith C, Si, Roy etc.. should be able to answer any questions if i take too long to answer sometimes ..

Good Check point by Pulse may be routine for some of us but worth a look into yer B-down cover n Insurance to sort out if u havent already done so..

Breakdown cover, we could take a couple of schems that should be enough for anyone who needs it. Its unlikely that we all gonna B-down .. :eek: ..

Can I request some big shouts (meaning massive amount of pressure) for Raoul n his Mad Supra to join us .. cmon boyz.. he is almost certain that she will b ready for the trip.. but lets make him feel that he has too at any case :D the same goes for Paul E (wihtout his shiny bits tho´):p

I will ring Snowman & Dave Rex n hopefully they ´re up for it..

Nigel (the blue Rx7 from " 2 France 2 Furious " gang is working in Dam n might be joing us there .. :thumbs:

Now i will need every driver to tell me what kind of a Hotel room they want ..? like a Twin Double or double beds for couples etc..

so i can book the hotel asap ..

Asta la vista

Been away from a machine for a while sorry guys, I'm definately coming but whether it is in my own car or passenger depends if I can get the wheels for it in time. I've been told 3-4 weeks, if it's closer to 3 then I should just make it. I know it's a bit airy fairy but I don't want to piss anybody about.

Anyone fancy driving across on the Saturday.......???

Earth, Friday is not an option for me, as A: I cant afford to book the night off, and B: even if I did I cant as my shift leader already has the night off.

If I was to leave Sat, then I was hoping to leave around 06:00, how long will it take you guys to get over there....????

Originally posted by Roy

doug - if you need a ride (again) ... you're always welcome :p

Doug, beware of the warewolf.. i heard it can even eat a human ..not just a bucket of KFC..:p

Watch out for that KFC bucket ! Warewolf normally has that as a starter b4 he eats a human..

Check the other cars man ..doesn´t have to be bigfoot..:p