• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SOOO WHITE

yeee pter

well me and the wife are up for it yee a could meet up with you some where down the a1 if thats cool with you

a hope this gets on coz am still waiting on my account getting verified so a can register :c

onfused:

ok sounds good, email your phone number and we will set up a meet just in case you get slung off the net

thanks Roy , looks like I just gave my age away

- thats ok pete, we'll be sure not to hold that against you .. :p

i have this book

millhouse - given the frequency that rokka gets stopped by the french police for possible smuggling offences, i would :

a) be careful of bringing that book with you

b) refrain from ingesting/smoking any non-commerial brand of

green tobacco/veg plant life at 1 hour prior to returning

c) stay away from that man when he's had a few drinks !

:innocent: :baa:

doug - got yer car yet ? :devil:

keith - bring yer big stick but don't walk too softly ...... :eek: :(

nice one Si it just would not be the same without you and someone has to keep an eye on earth:flame Dev , We are looking forward to the vid good work si :), earth do we have times ect yet?, is it the tunnel again? cos if it is we are keeping in front in case that prat and his tonker toy is about :sly:

Originally posted by Keith C

Awwwww, CRAP. :(

Nah, great to have you along. I didn't need all that extra petrol anyway... ;)

This is looking good guys :D

Watch it Keith....he he we might be sharing room again....and I have been known to sleepwalk!

:D :D

Thanks Peter.......yep Earth needs someone to untangle his dreads when he gets Angry....thats my job he he

:D

Really looking forward to this one.....

yes .. back with some good news.. Euro tunnel.. will cost us just £39 squid.. wahey..

Now, i will need deffo answers by today .. no later than tonite.

so we could book this immedialtely..

the offer is special for nyself as We traveelled with 'em few times now ..besdies there was a comment from the customer relations manager .. and its no joke

*** " I like those sexy cars, please come back anytime"********

So get ready .. for the ones who my number plz call me today so I can book.

talk to me my people..

Originally posted by Earthrokka

yes .. back with some good news.. Euro tunnel.. will cost us just £39 squid.. wahey..

Now, i will need deffo answers by today .. no later than tonite.

So get ready .. for the ones who my number plz call me today so I can book.

£39 blimey that's cheap. I'm definitely in, but I dunno how to contact you? Do I post you the money or pay it to Eurostar directly?

£39 is just for the car, right? Driver and passenger are extra presumably?

Thanks dude

Originally posted by millhouse

try this link

http://www.bigbookofbuds.com/bbb_web_home.html

i have this book

:D It's a top book, I got it about 18 months ago. "Couch-lock factor" ratings, whee! :)

I'm still up for this trip. What were the final dates that were decided on? Earthrokka, how do you wanna sort this?

I'm assuming we'll find somewhere to stay where we can safely park our precious babies, Central Amsterdam isn't really the place to be with nice toys?

-p

After speaking to Mish last night he asked my to get your feelings on a slight alteration to the plan. What about going from Friday night (12th) and leaving on sunday (14th)? Still hoping the crossing fair will be the same (£39) but it may be slightly more. Cars would be parked in the hotel in a secure car park. Rokka is gonna be away for a while so think about it and either post or pm your thoughts as he will be looking to book it as soon as he gets back.

Spoke to the dreadlocked one just now, if we have 10 cars it will be £59 each, which allows us to leave anytime friday and return anytime sunday. We will need the full names of all drivers by the 6th (If you real name is too embarrasing you can PM *cough*Roy*cough*:p ).