The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

wk/end of 30th with preference being South Of France....Hang on........I'll just program it into the Sat Nav......Tick tock tick tock.......bling bling..........bang...yep its tanken me via Amstadam...is that right?

If snowmans coming that means he can part exchange his worn out blow up sheep for the latest model with added features.

:D

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Earth, looks like no c3nt is willign to do a shift swap with me for that weekend, and after all the shifts I have covered for everyone after the last few months.

Any chance of moving this, if you can Im there, otherwise I might struggle. I know someone else mention begining of Sep.

Geeza, pull the stops us for us, deffo want to do Dam with ya.

well, well, well - looks like all the gang is coming together once again to enjoy sham's hospitality. good on all of you that are coming :respekt: to all ...

sham - did i hear you right, no red (light) district cruises? - this coming from mr big(messy)-hair that made his ill-gotten gains from illicit love and hash ? shame on you ... doug, just ignore him cuz he wants to hit dem gay clubs without nobody suddenly sussing out how he REALLY gets his freak on ... :innocent:

anybody know if cuba is back yet cuz he might be up fer this too. keithC - as usual, you're a star mate and they would be lucky to have you along to control that madman called sham.

mattH, geeza, steveM and the rest of the london/kent/essex massif should give this a thought as well ....... :)

i have to share ashley's sentiments on this as work has turned into a real bitch right now so i shall refrain from empty promises although i reeeelly, reeelly wanna go !

oh ... BTW hashman-Sham, i am IN amsterdam right now and going for a walk on the achterburgwald to check out some windows :p :cool:

Well, i will take care of the absentees (Cuba, Snowman n' may be Dr Bling / Paul E etc..)

The dates is shifting to the 1st w/end of September now after few requests.. So far (ASH, ROY, Pete, Doug, Raoul etc..few others) if this is good for the ones who already said yes to the w/end of the 30th..then plz let us know.

Roy, King kong.. gay clubs ? the ones u been to this w/end u mean ? was it the ROXY or the IT ? which nite, the love muscle one ? :p

As for all the Vegetarian (who like their herb) I have a man in charge of this department (not millhouse :blink: ) he is not a vegetarian at all, he doesnt like anything to do herbs n ' spices :p ..

Simon, the Sat naff is gonna be off otherwise we wont find those coffee shops:D

Shine yer supes out n' i'll get in touch with matey Falvio from Holland who might join us there n' cause a stink with the media over there.. :D

As for the guys who have never been on our cruises, u r 1st of all most welcome n' i promise a right laff if anything.

So plz reply to me with names now on list for the 06/09..

E'Rokka...

Greensupra

Doug

Pete

Roy

U carry on boyz n' girls..

As i said earlier .. Welcome to all new cruiserz ..

i have a little plan for the trip as we don't want to get lost or split etc.. i will put a post for that later ..

Originally posted by Earthrokka

The dates is shifting to the 1st w/end of September now after few requests . . . . . if this is good for the ones who already said yes to the w/end of the 30th..then plz let us know.

So plz reply to me with names now on list for the 06/09..

E'Rokka...

Greensupra

Doug

Pete

Roy

Yeah that suits me better actually. So it's leave on Sat 6th Sept and return the following evening?

With my name added the list so far is :

E'Rokka...

Greensupra

Doug

Pete

Roy

Dunk657

I may sound like a trouble maker but ..

I have tried to please few people today by shifting the date to the 06/09..well that went well so far :thumbs:

Now, I honestly need to be back on the 06/09 at 14:00 from Mexico.. which makes it kind a late for a trip a Business trip that I can't get out of ..honestly, i was convince that i could.. but i was told that I 'm needed over there til then ..

Big sorry .. but the W/end of the 13/09.. is a good 1 ..

sorry it's unlike me to mess around with the dates but couldn't been helped..

what do u think ... I hope we still on.. :moo:

very sorry..

13/9 top hole old chap, we are in :cool: steph has started looking for books on herbs, do thay still do angel cake over there?.

sooo white, if you are still on for the trip we could meet up for the run down to the south, somewhere on the A1 maybe :p

Earth, your lucky, switching weekends and Im still able to make it, Im well looking forward to this, and to having a smoke with my buddy.

E'Rokka...

Greensupra

Doug

Pete

Roy

Dunk657

Ashley

Sooo white

Keith C

I have added a few other names that didnt do the cut & paste thing..........:twak: