The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Importing Supra - which company is best?

fullrespect

Hi All,

I would like to buy Supra TT6 and for sure will need to import it.

Question to you guys as i am fairly new in this market.

Which company would you recommend to go with for importing such a gem ?

I have already been in contact with Torque GT and the chap seamed to be genuine and happy to help.

Whats your suggestion?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

What happened to the gear knob? Fortunately you can still get those from Toyota for around £120. A lot of questions will probably be defined by what you actually want to do with the car, modify it, leave it as it is or bring it back to stock. So many choices though parts for the bring back to stock are getting harder to locate as time passes - and a lot more expensive.

Enjoy it when it arrives, many on here have been having fun in Mk3 and Mk4 Supras for decades.

4 hours ago, rider said:

What happened to the gear knob? Fortunately you can still get those from Toyota for around £120. A lot of questions will probably be defined by what you actually want to do with the car, modify it, leave it as it is or bring it back to stock. So many choices though parts for the bring back to stock are getting harder to locate as time passes - and a lot more expensive.

Enjoy it when it arrives, many on here have been having fun in Mk3 and Mk4 Supras for decades.

Hi,

the gear knob has been removed an posted separately from Japan, as it is very well known that during the shipping - they are simply stolen of the cars on the ship. Strange, but this is how it is... 

I will definitely enjoy it, especially after the first one i bought which turned out to be a crap example... (no longer have it)

Nice to be here again! Great forum and friendly people!

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, fullrespect said:

Hi all, been a while 🙂

But eventually i have bought my Supra.

Pictures of the car, taken before loading onto a ship:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ktwgYkp8CHC1Sm5p8

I have plenty of questions as the car needs a bit work to be done, so welcome back all, i finally got what i wanted!

Will open a new thread soon!

That's really nice - well done on the purchase 😉

• Like 1

Thanks all for your appreciation!

I have to say that Torque GT does the job properly and i am happy i have chosen them!

The car is now in preparation for registration so I can start planning further.

I will continue my adventure in my original post about my first Supra: 

Thanks for all your input!