The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has owned their supra for the longest?

Tyson

Who has owned their supra for the longest?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who has owned their supra for the longest?

• Less than 6 months
    • 1 - 2 years
    • 3 - 4 years
    • 5 - 6 years
    • 7 - 8 years
    • 9 - 10 years
    • 10 - 15 years
    • 15 + years

6 hours ago, Luxluc said:

I have bought my Supra in 1998

Drove my first one in ‘98. It was a white U.K. spec auto, ten years later I bought one.

5 hours ago, Noz said:

Daaaaamn. I was enjoying tekken on my PS1 back in that era and had just started secondary school 😶

F*@k off.

1 hour ago, Tyson said:

I was still at primary school 🤣

You can f*@k off as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, James said:

Yeah 1998 I was going into primary 6 😂

I've had my VVTi single for 8 years, and the NA-TT for 2 years. Had my white NA-TT for 4 years before the single, so 12 years of ownership so far across all 3.

1 hour ago, Guigsy said:

i dunno. id have to look when i joined the forum as i posted about it when i got it.  since then iv had 2 more but iv never been without one. even had 2 for about 6 months.

edit - since 2006 :p

No cheating, continuous ownership of a single car 😁 Don’t forget to post in the poll 👍

My very first Supra was a Storm Blue UK Spec Auto which I owned for 4.5 years at the age of 20 - I also remember getting a bit of a 'student discount' at the time in Jan 2015 (£3,000) 😇

My 2nd Supra was a UK Spec 6 Speed which I had at the same time as my auto, but that was short lived as I was finalising a deal to export my UK Spec Auto to the USA. Was nice having two UK specs together, both in Storm Blue as well (even though it was only for about 2 months) My UK Spec Manual ownership only lasted a year though. 

I now have 2 Aerotops, a DCT & a 6 Speed Single Turbo. 

A common trend - I seem to do everything in pairs 

Edited by Supra2jze (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, Pixelfill said:

2004 I got mine, and still have it - it has unfortunately not been anywhere for well over a year though, MOT expired last year and been SORN since :(

I know of quite a few cars that have been SORN for over a decade, so I wouldn't worry about it! But that is good stint 👍

2 hours ago, Pixelfill said:

2004 I got mine, and still have it - it has unfortunately not been anywhere for well over a year though, MOT expired last year and been SORN since :(

Mine was sorn'd from October, spent a week sorting stuff and MOT'ed again today. It's there if you want to do it.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Haz said:

Got my 1999 Jap import 2006 and I still have it and use it daily 5 km a day lol

Not many daily drivers left these days! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the club. Start a new member thread and put some pictures up 👍