The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Site Upgrade - Finally!

mawby

56 minutes ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Morning, I can't reply to any threads when using PC. Its cut off. Works fine on phone. Using google chrome. 

Also the Browse/Activity buttons cross over each other on PC.

received_642030483497171.jpeg

received_977732646146398.webp

I have the same problem on Google chrome, cleared the cache as suggested posted by Tyson at the top of the page but still the same for me, i log on now using another browser 

"If you are experiencing any issues with the web version of the forum recently such as being unable to post, not loading attachments or notifications not working then please clear out any cached files and restart your browser which will correct the problem"

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Annabella said:

Which Browser are you using? Which extensions/addons are in it?

Firefox, the only extensions I can see which may affect it are 'duckduckgo privacy essentials' and 'i don't care about cookies'.

But I've already accepted the cookie popup from this site so the latter shouldn't affect it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 8:12 AM, Thomas_ger said:

I had to sign up with a new account. Been a while since I logged in here.

Where the old accounts deleted?

Old and inactive accounts were pruned as part of the upgrade and inline with GDPR. If you remember the username I can have a look for you.

• 9 months later...
17 hours ago, JuanChanagain said:

Any way I can get my account reactivated? I've not posted in a while but I thought I'd logged in since last summer, maybe not given my account has apparently gone!

Your account is still there, you need to use your email address and password now, not your username.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 4:30 PM, JuanChanagain said:

Thanks for taking a look. I've used the same email address to create this new account, could you confirm if my old account is linked with the same email as this one?

I can confirm it is not the same email,