Mexican Grand Prix October 26-28 - Sky

Brazilian Grand Prix November 9-11 - Sky

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix November 23-2 - Sky/Channel 4

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeez that looks like he's looking through a windscreen with a crap frame stuck in the middle. What a mess.

They think putting a girder in the center of the drivers vision is improving safety :blink:

The camera used is monocular, the human eye is binocular, so the eyes look either side of the halo centre "beam" and see, effectively, through it. It's not as big as deal as that sensationalist video shows.

The camera used is monocular, the human eye is binocular, so the eyes look either side of the halo centre "beam" and see, effectively, through it. It's not as big as deal as that sensationalist video shows.

I hope you're right, what bothers me is your blind spot will be much larger.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to see that Merc are still well up there though. They were much more focussed on distance and endurance during testing. I can see Merc still being ahead of everyone and then a good scrap for 2nd between Ferrari, Red Bull and (PLEASE!) McLaren

Heh Dunk, kept away from this incase you'd posted! Do we think Lewis was telling porky pies about last run/Q3 not being on another mode? If not that was a stellar lap! RB close, could be an interesting race, pleased for the Iceman beating the Germ :)

I have no idea but his lap was seriously quick.

Was a good race in the end and worth watching with some surprises which i shan't say anything about

as most wont have seen it yet

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Not sure about worth watching. No overtaking really bar Riccardo. Again massive understeer as soon as a second behind, preventing overtaking even with DRS. Front and rear wings need redesigning to reduce this as this isn't racing. Only reason Vet won was luck due to VS, and his pit stop. Otherwise it would have finished the same as the start grid for the front racers.

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting to grow tired of Christian Horners' moaning about the other teams, he is clearly not enjoying that the other teams are appearing better then Red Bull. His current issue with Mercedes 'Party Mode' is hypercritical of him considering a few years ago he had the upper hand with blown diffuser and 'not traction control'. I think Max Verstappen has hit the nail on the head saying that its frustrating Mercedes are good but they shouldn't be punished/restricted.