The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 2018 Thread

johnny g

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what an exciting Grand Prix full of surprises. Glad the Ferrari mechanic is not too badly injured, could have been much worse ! And driver of the day has to be Gasly for me, what a great start to the season for him and Toro Rosso. Red bull have got some serious catching up to do !

Well what an exciting Grand Prix full of surprises. Glad the Ferrari mechanic is not too badly injured, could have been much worse ! And driver of the day has to be Gasly for me, what a great start to the season for him and Toro Rosso. Red bull have got some serious catching up to do !

Echo all of this!

Had to laugh reading this in multiple places. Hamilton is such a 2 faced cry baby

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/23079852/lewis-hamilton-max-verstappen-showed-no-respect-bahrain-move

It is common for to take risks overtaking, look at Hamilton when he was Button's team mate, I can't recall what race it was, but Hamilton showed zero respect for Button when he nearly drove button into a wall to prevent him overtaking. Where was Hamilton 'respect' there. At least Verstappens move was in a run off area.

Every F1 driver is guilty of it.

Had to laugh reading this in multiple places. Hamilton is such a 2 faced cry baby.

I know you have a hatred towards the man but in later stories surrounding this Hamilton does admit that when he was young/ earlier in his career, he was making similar moves / mistakes

I know you have a hatred towards the man but in later stories surrounding this Hamilton does admit that when he was young/ earlier in his career, he was making similar moves / mistakes

Well even more so he should have kept his mouth shut as he just made himself look stupid demanding respect. You can't even say it would have been said in heat of the moment, as it is hardly a hard knock considering what other things go on.

The world does not revolve around that twat. I would not say I have a hatred for him, the guy is epic on talent, but he is equally as epic with his cringe worthy attitude that has come with his well deserved fame.

In the drivers presser in Australia he claimed F1 was not diverse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, maybe towards women, but not ethnic, F1 in my opinion is very diverse in that respect.

I would argue its not diverse as it is mostly White European Men

Generally I would agree as that is where the main sponsorship in around, also where racing is done. But taking F1 history into account, it has been diverse.

Rather than him worrying about being the only black F1 driver, women F1 drivers need to appear on the grid.

• 2 weeks later...