The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000 Toyota Supra VVT-i Twin Turbo Tiptronic

TomWeight

Reluctantly for sale is my Facelift TT Auto

Mileage: 75,000 (Car is slightly under this but is being used every day so will increase)

Full Service History - Last service done by Garage Whifbitz Enfield

Collection of documentation and receipts

6N0 Grey

Originally imported 2003

Current Mods:

Garage Whifbitz Double Decat Straight Through 4" Exhaust System

HKS FCD

Upgraded Fuel Pump

Black Leather Rear Bench (Stock Facelift Confetti Cloth Fronts)

JR10 Alloys (Silver)

Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric 2 Tyres (fitted earlier this year)

Paisley Style Carbon Front Lip

Black Carpets and Headlining

Good Points

Car is clean condition and runs faultlessly

Has been my daily driver since September and has never missed a beat and has even got me home in snow

Whole rear section of the car has been resprayed in the last year after fitting new OEM rear bumper and spoiler and fixing marks on boot lid and rear quarter panels

Bad Points

Tar like substance on back of passenger seat which I have tried to remove several times but it's pretty stubborn!

Plastic front lights are fading and could do with replacing but only cosmetic issue, still perfectly clear light levels

Reason for Sale

Hoping to buy a house and with me doing more and more miles and needing the car every day, I can no longer afford the money or time to maintain the car to the levels it deserves.

If there was way for me to keep this car I absolutely would and it hurts to have to let it go but I'm sure someone could make much better use of it than I can!

I will initially only be posting this here on the forum as I am in no rush to sell and I am wanting to make sure this car goes to the best possible home.

Price is £13,500.

Any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Should go quickly, v nice looking Sup. Maybe stick some engine bay and interior pics on would help your sale.

Good point, forgot to put them in! I've not got any interior shots at the moment so I'll have to get them sorted tomorrow.

Lovely looking car, it might be worth listing what brakes are fitted ;)

Might be worth listing what front seats are fitted, are they Recaro confetti or the normal facelift cloth seats?

Thanks! I'm pretty sure they're the big brakes but now I have to think about it I'm starting to doubt myself lol. I'll double check later and confirm.

Good point about the seats as well, I've corrected in the ad :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone for the kind words although it's not making it any easier to let go being reminded how nice it is lol

Very good - or, oh no very bad, depending on your perspective!

lol gutted to see it go for sure but happy with the home it's going to so I'll take it as very good!

- - - Updated - - -

If it's not being too rude do you mind sharing what it sold for?

It's sold to a guy on here so I'll leave it to him if he wants to say or not if that's ok

It's sold to a guy on here so I'll leave it to him if he wants to say or not if that's ok

Rough price rather actual would be useful for members to know as there is a lot of conjecture regarding this at the moment. Members saying they are being overpriced and others saying under priced.

Between £3k and £30k [emoji6]

/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

I am sorry but I wouldn't sharing a selling or purchase price with anyone. Just invites comments that are ultimately just opinions that make no difference to anyone. seller is happy, buyer is happy, deal done..!!

H.

I just want to take the time to say, I am the proud new owner of this lovely car and I'm truly honoured to take ownership of it. I think I've been following the owners club for a few years now and it has always been a dream of mine to get one of these awesome cars. I have now finally been able to achieve this and all I will say is that Tom and I have struck a deal we are both happy with and I am ever so chuffed to now properly be part of the forum and will enjoy the car I've always strived for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.