The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single 6 speed on AutoTrader for £17.5k

rider

Whats hideous about it?

The hideous part of the body kit which is of course a personal perspective is the Bomex rear spats look like they are not part of the car and the OE depth front bumper has a higher line than the Bomex side skirts giving it uneven lines across the side profile of the car. Definitely not what the original designers intended.

Be interesting to see if it sells as singles haven't been moving as quickly as unmodified cars recently; though this one is keener priced if its a TT6 conversion and not an auto conversion.

They arent bomex skirts, they are oem/replica oem skirts

Are you looking to buy a supra?

You seem overly passionate about the price of every supra that comes up for sale

Not being funny but you always seem to be lurking in the classified ready to pounce on any new cars and slate the price and how they look

They arent bomex skirts, they are oem/replica oem skirts

Are you looking to buy a supra?

You seem overly passionate about the price of every supra that comes up for sale

Not being funny but you always seem to be lurking in the classified ready to pounce on any new cars and slate the price and how they look

Don't bite, don't give him the satisfaction. He actually has the distinction of being the first and only person I've ever blocked on here in nearly 10 years.

It was owned by a guy up my way. I can't remember his username but he's either very recently sold it and someone is trying to sell it on for quick buck or it's still the same guy trying to shift it. It's a nice car from what I've seen, nice bloke who owns it too. Spats are the only thing non-Toyota so it's hardly a binner. That single conversion has been very recently done as well.

P.S Carl it's located in Dundee :)

That single conversion has been very recently done as well.

Do you know if it had a transmission conversion or was a factory TT6? It should get a fair amount of interest at the price offered and anyone not liking the spats and uneven profile can easily take off or change the spats and shirts. Definitely one to consider for anyone looking out for a 6 speed single if people don't mind travelling to Central Scotland.

Thatll be my car and yes the spats are crap they were bought off ebay not long after I got the car they were a nightmare to fit but the garage did the best they could. Ive always hated them but never bothered changing them, ive owned the car for 10 years since imported it was a twin turbo manual converted to single about 3 years ago, it is clean overall but hardly gets driven now, I know silvers not the best colour but hey its easy to keep clean.

Don't bite, don't give him the satisfaction. He actually has the distinction of being the first and only person I've ever blocked on here in nearly 10 years.

I'm so glad it's not just me. In over 10 years too mate I have never known anyone as annoying, demeaning to others and damn right painful to listen to. I've never wanted to punch a man in the face so much, I genuinely loath the character.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sheefas brother

Ha don't you start :)

Thatll be my car and yes the spats are crap they were bought off ebay not long after I got the car they were a nightmare to fit but the garage did the best they could. Ive always hated them but never bothered changing them, ive owned the car for 10 years since imported it was a twin turbo manual converted to single about 3 years ago, it is clean overall but hardly gets driven now, I know silvers not the best colour but hey its easy to keep clean.

I personally think it's a lovely car and clearly well cared for. Best of luck with the sale Craig.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.