The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single 6 speed on AutoTrader for £17.5k

rider

Thanks sheefa and all for the nice comments im the first to admit its not perfect or mint personally ive went off the car and hardly use it so it has to go, just not go round to putting a for sale thread up yet. but heres a laugh its had 1577 views on autotrader and only 1 call offering me 7500k then 10k, then called yesterday final offer 10k obviously refused worked his way up to 16k then never called back ill get some pics up.

Thatll be my car and yes the spats are crap they were bought off ebay not long after I got the car they were a nightmare to fit but the garage did the best they could. Ive always hated them but never bothered changing them, ive owned the car for 10 years since imported it was a twin turbo manual converted to single about 3 years ago, it is clean overall but hardly gets driven now, I know silvers not the best colour but hey its easy to keep clean.

Mate don't put your car down it's lovely mate and a nice colour at that, don't put your own things down because of what the crowd say

Glws

Mate don't put your car down it's lovely mate and a nice colour at that, don't put your own things down because of what the crowd say

Glws

Thanks mate im just being honest yes its a clean 1 owner car but it does need some tlc but that's probably cos im bored of it so little things annoy me.

Thanks mate im just being honest yes its a clean 1 owner car but it does need some tlc but that's probably cos im bored of it so little things annoy me.

At the price you re pitching at you don't need to be sensitive to the condition. I wouldn't have posted it to the forum if I though it wasn't a good opportunity for anyone looking out for a ready done single. Let us all know when its moved on, hopefully pretty soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.