The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'S Club Party' 2017 mkivsupra.net Summer Meet, Saturday 8th July Wroxall Abbey Hotel

Burna

I've been asked by a couple of people whether they can pay in full when the tickets go up for sale. I don't have a problem with that, and will include an "Optional - Pay in full ticket" in the club shop on Saturday for those that wish to pay and get it out of the way :)

Awesome :) if going for the friday night too will that be the same as previous years and contact the hotel afterwards with room number?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been asked by a couple of people whether they can pay in full when the tickets go up for sale. I don't have a problem with that, and will include an "Optional - Pay in full ticket" in the club shop on Saturday for those that wish to pay and get it out of the way :)

That's a good idea I might do that

This is all new to me, but I think it looks quite good value! I've paid similar for just a room in a much lesser places.

Burna,

I don't mean to be the eagerest of eager beavers but when exactly will I be able to buy a ticket?

I'd like to buy one on the 1st October (a nice room a fair consolation for dragging her along to a car meet?)

However I'm up early on the 1st then have a long drive, will the shop be available 1st thing?

Awesome :) if going for the friday night too will that be the same as previous years and contact the hotel afterwards with room number?

That's a bit up in the air at the moment, so I'll have to keep you posted mate. Currently they are saying we will have to be in the courtyard on Friday night, and then move on the Saturday, as they want to keep the mansion free in case of a wedding booking. To be honest this was the rule last year, but as it got nearer we were able to take our rooms in the mansion for the Friday night also as they hadn't had a wedding booking.

We are months away from the event, so I'll have more answers on the Friday night options nearer the event for you mate :)

That's a bit up in the air at the moment, so I'll have to keep you posted mate. Currently they are saying we will have to be in the courtyard on Friday night, and then move on the Saturday, as they want to keep the mansion free in case of a wedding booking. To be honest this was the rule last year, but as it got nearer we were able to take our rooms in the mansion for the Friday night also as they hadn't had a wedding booking.

We are months away from the event, so I'll have more answers on the Friday night options nearer the event for you mate :)

Perfect cheers bud :) thats understandable that they want to keep it free for if they have a wedding and I dont mind saying in the courtyard for it anyway just nice to have the extra night :)

This is all new to me, but I think it looks quite good value! I've paid similar for just a room in a much lesser places.

Burna,

I don't mean to be the eagerest of eager beavers but when exactly will I be able to buy a ticket?

I'd like to buy one on the 1st October (a nice room a fair consolation for dragging her along to a car meet?)

However I'm up early on the 1st then have a long drive, will the shop be available 1st thing?

Thanks :) I think it's good value, like you say you will pay similar or more just for a room in a nice hotel.

Tickets will go on sale at 12pm on Saturday 1st October, I've updated the first post so everyone knows.

Bringing your partner is what the event is all about, and the whole idea behind Wile and I creating the first 'S Club Party' in 2015. A social event that's not just about the cars, but about spending time with your partner and fellow club members and partners, and bringing us all closer as a family :)