The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2016 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky for me, the BBC opted to drop it, probably to fund some more cooking shows or singing garbage so now its on C4, with a huge commentary team including Murray Walker!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/123162

Thanks, looks good. Pleased to see Webber there. No adverts for 10 races either? Weird for a commercial channel.

Can't stand Sky. We have it via Vickis uncle to watch the F1 - but I don't like the format.

Just don't like sky full stop, they've screwed up football, rugby, F1 and any other sport that the masses used to be able to watch, equally if it wasn't sky would have been Virgin or BT.

Yes lets see what C4 is like for half of the races, annoyingly they haven't got the bloody curtain opener in Oz. Usually one of the better races as you don't know who is fast until Q3 and the race pace. Wouldn't count your Merc chickens yet.

The knock out qualifying failed spectacularly, glad I didn't bother getting up early to watch it live, very boring viewing!

Bloody right, not getting up at 5 tomorrow either, i'll settle for C4's highlights or low lights.

Most sensible out of Bernies mouth was the 'add tenths to the qualifying time based upon result from the last race' (after the 1st gp obviously)

Same old 123 ,looks as if Hamilton is just too good for the rest,and he has the best car.Another boring season methinks,qualifying is a shambles.

Agree - the car is really strong

- - - Updated - - -

Most sensible out of Bernies mouth was the 'add tenths to the qualifying time based upon result from the last race' (after the 1st gp obviously)

atleast he was thinking outside of the box - got shot down by the team principles though who have "something" to lose - Merc and Ferrari I would suspect.

Wasn't a bad race, Ferrari messed up, Alonso messed up big time! One scary crash that, didn't see his car until DC said it was in the tyre wall, thought it was debris from the Haas.

Don't think the 'different' tyres have worked, not really much overtaking at the front when in the usual dirty air scenario.