The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2016 - Luxembourg Break for the Border 12th to 15th May 2016

Branners

Nice one mate, does that mean I can now buy the TomTom GO 6100?

/QUOTE]

In theory it looks like it will work, I'm confident it will, so much so that I will be buying a TomTom GO 610 and selling my old one, but the true test will be on Dragonball whether it does exactly what it says it will do.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In theory it looks like it will work, I'm confident it will, so much so that I will be buying a TomTom GO 610 and selling my old one, but the true test will be on Dragonball whether it does exactly what it says it will do.

Why the 610? Just curious as 510 lots cheaper for example. I know nothing about sat navs,

Why the 610? Just curious as 510 lots cheaper for example. I know nothing about sat navs,

The 610 has the 6 inch screen, and 510 has the 5 inch screen. I already have a TomTom with a 6" screen and prefer the larger screen so going for the same size. It's all down to preference mate, if you need any help choosing one then let me know and I'll help all I can :)

The 610 has the 6 inch screen, and 510 has the 5 inch screen. I already have a TomTom with a 6" screen and prefer the larger screen so going for the same size. It's all down to preference mate, if you need any help choosing one then let me know and I'll help all I can :)

I see.......... I''m not going to make any comments about size............ Think I'll just go to Halfords and have a play with both and see which ones easier to finger

Here's a basic run down of the latest TomToms https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/

START 40 / 50 / 60 https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/products/start-60-europe/

4", 5", and 6" screen sizes.

These are the basic entry level satnavs in the range. Lifetime TomTom Maps, but that's it, so no live traffic.

Connects to MyDrive on your computer using a USB cable.

TomTom GO 51/61 https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/products/go-61/

5", and 6" screen sizes.

Entry-level GO with TomTom Traffic

Lifetime Speed Cameras

Lifetime Maps (World)

Lifetime TomTom Traffic via smartphone

Connects to MyDrive on your computer using the internet via your smartphone, or to your computer using a USB cable.

TomTom GO 510/610 https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/products/go-610-europe/

5", and 6" screen sizes.

Fully interactive GO with TomTom Traffic

Magnetic Click & GO mount

Fully Interactive Screen to pinch, zoom and swipe

Lifetime Speed Cameras

Lifetime Maps (World)

Lifetime TomTom Traffic via smartphone

Connects to MyDrive on your computer using the internet via your smartphone, or to your computer using a USB cable.

TomTom GO 5100/6100 https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/products/go-6100-europe/

5", and 6" screen sizes.

Unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost

Magnetic Click & GO mount

Fully Interactive Screen to pinch, zoom and swipe

Lifetime Speed Cameras

Lifetime Maps (World)

Lifetime TomTom Traffic via built-in SIM

Connects to MyDrive on your computer using the internet via built-in SIM, or to your computer using a USB cable.

Will the maps still work on the older TomTom's?

Are you on about the ones that can take itineraries? if so then yes, files will be released for those as usual. Maybe worth upgrading as the maps on those are well out of date now, and have caused people problems on the last few Dragonballs :/ *cough* Branners lol

Are you on about the ones that can take itineraries? if so then yes, files will be released for those as usual. Maybe worth upgrading as the maps on those are well out of date now, and have caused people problems on the last few Dragonballs :/ *cough* Branners lol

Yes I know that feeling! I've ordered a TOMTOM 6100 off Amazon warehouse for £196. Quite a saving from £299 rrp.

Good morning guys

After discussions with JB and Burna, I took contact with my local Toyota garage in Luxembourg.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x479555bffc066413:0xf3f981974572182a!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i100!3m1!7e115!4s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Qy-SwPDgwJI/VnF9UYHFf5I/AAAAAAAAAAM/_7oEuDlirNI/s240-k-no/!5sgarage+Deltgen+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e3!2s-Qy-SwPDgwJI/VnF9UYHFf5I/AAAAAAAAAAM/_7oEuDlirNI&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWhcDyhZrMAhXE1xoKHZLNALUQoioIezAK

They will organize a mini-meet for us with BBQ on Friday 13th of May around lunch time.

They will take the opportunity to invite their customers to see real Toyotas :D

We have only 3 Supras in whole Luxembourg ... so seing 40 Supras on 1 spot is a bit of a highlight.

In order to advertise it properly, could you all (all participants) drop me a pm, so I can send you my e-mail ; I would need a pic (or 2) of your Supra.

Thanks

Luc