The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross 2016

Marcus GTE

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/12/a7267d1a2d6f514945f195a58949b3e5.jpg

That's a good pic of Luskentyre beach, Harris. Stunning.

Incredible. Hard to believe that's Scotland isn't it!?

ShawnPreece +1 please :)

Was chatting to Gordy about this back in Bournemouth and really want to come up for it :)

Excellent Shawn, glad to hear it. Tell me that's not another UK Spec you're bringing? ;)

Your car will turn a few heads, it looks great :thumbs:

Drovers Booked for the Thursday evening. :)

Probably take the Thursday off as well to get up in a leisurely fashion. Anyone else coming from a far who fancies an extra night before we all meet up, your welcome to join us on Loch Lomond at the Drovers:

http://www.thedroversinn.co.uk/

Brilliant, have a look at last years thread to see what to expect ;)

(I'll add a link to post 1)

Excellent mate! You'll get some stunning photos with that gorgeous Supra of yours up there!!!

Cheers mate yeah the pics you showed me look amazing :)

Excellent Shawn, glad to hear it. Tell me that's not another UK Spec you're bringing? ;)

Your car will turn a few heads, it looks great :thumbs:

Haha yep it's a UK spec :) thanks mate will be great to meet all you guys and get pics of our cars together :)

Hahahaha wishful thinking bud I like it. I'm definitely North and I'll work on the 500+ ponies.

:thumbs:

Cheers mate yeah the pics you showed me look amazing :)

Haha yep it's a UK spec :) thanks mate will be great to meet all you guys and get pics of our cars together :)

Cool! And here was me and sunny thinking we were bringing rare supras lol :)

Yeah, likewise it will be good to meet some new faces, and you're in for a real treat with this trip :thumbs:

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

Cool! And here was me and sunny thinking we were bringing rare supras lol :)

Yeah, likewise it will be good to meet some new faces, and you're in for a real treat with this trip :thumbs:

haha we will have to also get a pic of the 3 UK specs together :) yeah definitely after speaking to Gordy and after looking through the pics I cant wait for this :)

haha we will have to also get a pic of the 3 UK specs together :) yeah definitely after speaking to Gordy and after looking through the pics I cant wait for this :)

Glad you're looking forward to it, we all are too!

It's only 2 UK Specs, the other 2 rare cars are the Royal sapphire pearl supras that are coming- to get 2 of each on a small size trip like this is pretty amazing ;)

Well guys, great to log on and see that we have a few members from south of the border attending, you guys are in for a real treat :).

This really is the year to attend as its reaching maturity after the last two years serving as more of a fact finding/testing ground, although last year was very special, and I don't just mean Ryan not jumping once stripped down to his underwear :D.

Shaun you will be reunited with your Recaro's when we meet :).

Not many spaces left guys, so if you are sitting at home thinking, I can't wait for the show season to begin so that I can park my car up and look at it, then this probably isn't the trip for you (although the locations for a photo-opp might float your boat). If on the other hand you are chomping at the bit to really use your Supra in the way that it was designed to be used, with a great social atmosphere, great food and scenery that could bring a tear to a glass eye, then this is the trip for you and your Sup :D.

Can't stress how awesome this trip was guys!

As Sunny said, the first two years have paved the way for an epic weekend which will only get better as the years go on.

Looking forward to seeing some of the forum members from south of the border coming up and enjoying these wonderful roads and stunning views!

You will not regret the decision! :) :thumbs:

Are non Supras allowed? Just considering our options but after our trip up to Achmelvich Beach in October, we are thinking of another trip up there. Love it..!!

H.

We had two 'non Supras' this year (Scott's BMW 535d and Ryan's Civic Type R) and they kept up fine with the group... Even giving the NA and some of the TT's a run for their money, so yes, I can't see it being an issue.

Is it the Z4 you'd be bringing?

It really is a scenic trip with some great viewpoints planned in for photo opportunities! :D

We had two 'non Supras' this year (Scott's BMW 535d and Ryan's Civic Type R) and they kept up fine with the group... Even giving the NA and some of the TT's a run for their money, so yes, I can't see it being an issue.

Is it the Z4 you'd be bringing?

It really is a scenic trip with some great viewpoints planned in for photo opportunities! :D

Yep Gordy. Will probably be the Zed unless we swap the car over the summer. Can't see me letting this thing go though, what a laugh. I will have a chat with the missus and see if we can commit. We are meant to be driving to Spain again in August but may do it earlier in the month.

H.

Yep Gordy. Will probably be the Zed unless we swap the car over the summer. Can't see me letting this thing go though, what a laugh. I will have a chat with the missus and see if we can commit. We are meant to be driving to Spain again in August but may do it earlier in the month.

H.

No worries! Sounds like a busy year already for you guys next year!

Would be great to see you make it up here for the trip, I remember the Zed on Dragonball this year, it was no slouch ;)

No worries! Sounds like a busy year already for you guys next year!

Would be great to see you make it up here for the trip, I remember the Zed on Dragonball this year, it was no slouch ;)

I am surprised you saw it as we were lost most of the time and not a Supe in sight...:D This thing does shift and it is so nimble compared to the Supe. I do miss the old girl a wee bit though as we covered a lot of miles in her.

Yep, busy year next year with new house, work and trying to get some holidays on the board. Will come back in the next couple of days with a defo yay or nay.

H.