The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross 2016

Marcus GTE

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jn.shaw

How we looking for this trip ? I see all the huts and twin rooms are sold. I see we wer also sitting at 21 attendees out of the 22 max. Well charley is coming now so we can make the trip fully booked 

How we looking for this trip ? I see all the huts and twin rooms are sold. I see we wer also sitting at 21 attendees out of the 22 max. Well charley is coming now so we can make the trip fully booked 

It's all in hand, not all people on the list have confirmed so theres space for you and your significant other, can you confirm whether you'll be happy with a twin room or do you want me to try and get you a twin ensuite at an additional cost?

Guest jn.shaw
It's all in hand, not all people on the list have confirmed so theres space for you and your significant other, can you confirm whether you'll be happy with a twin room or do you want me to try and get you a twin ensuite at an additional cost?

I think sunny is trying to get a twin with ensuite but if that dosnt work we will take the twin

Just a quick update to this thread, there is space for one car left and the accommodation is for a twin room. We will be placing deposits down for all bookings with the relevant companies etc so the closing date for this will probably be in the next month or two.

Can all those still to pay contact SPG, Marcus or myself and confirm payment details and accommodation upgrades and activities.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*** UPDATE ***

Just a friendly reminded:

Can we have all payments for this trip settled by the 2nd of May 2016.

So if you still want to book the boat trip or pay the additional for the upgraded accommodation, please do so, any problems drop one of us a message and we will give you the details required.

Cheers again

Gordy

Hi Guys - I cant find anything in the club shop that allows me to settle up. Can you PM me a payment method and remaining balance please. Thanks

Scratch all that above, I've remembered PayPal history. Gordy I've sent across what I think is outstanding payment. Let me know

All received mate, I've updated page one, that's you fully paid up :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not long now guys, plans and routes are pretty much finished with just a few tweaks to amend but..... The good news is.....

Applecross Merchandise is now available to order!

This year's logo is different from last year's and we have added some items to the list that are new to purchase.

Prices are as follows:

Applecross Polo Shirts :

Black or White

(sizes Small to XXXL)

£13.00

Personalised embroidered name underneath the logo - add

£3.00

Applecross T-shirts

Black or White

(sizes Small to XXXL)

£11.00

£3.00

***New for 2016

Applecross Kids T-shirts

(confirm size when ordering)

£7.00

£3.00

***New for 2016

Applecross mugs with logo

Black or White

£5.00

Applecross personalised mugs with logo

Black or White

£6.00

***New for 2016

Applecross Golf Umbrella with logo

Black or White

£20.00

Any questions please ask and for all orders drop me a PM.

Looking to get an order in very soon to ensure everything is printed prior to our departure.

*I am using a local company so all orders will be handed out on the day one of the trip when we meet up to save on postage costs, same as last year.

Thanks again

Gordy

I'd place an order but as Im a bit of a tubby I'd like to see a size guide. And women's sizes (for the wife of course not me - no one wants to see me in a woman's skinny t-shirt) [emoji38]

I'll grab a copy of the size guide and post it up.

Just figuring out what im doing work wise as il be travelling up the day before.... do you know a rough plan of time and place we are meeting friday just so I can work around whats best for times etc... :)

- - - Updated - - -

If its already been mentioned then sorry, did have a quick browse through the thread but couldn't find it

Just figuring out what im doing work wise as il be travelling up the day before.... do you know a rough plan of time and place we are meeting friday just so I can work around whats best for times etc... :)

- - - Updated - - -

If its already been mentioned then sorry, did have a quick browse through the thread but couldn't find it

Hi Shawn, we are meeting at 7am in the car park of the Xscape at "soar into braehead" shopping centre across from the premier inn.

Address is kings inch rd, Glasgow G51 4BN.

There will be updates to the thread in the next week or so while things are being polished in the background :thumbs:

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

Hi Shawn, we are meeting at 7am in the car park of the Xscape at "soar into braehead" shopping centre across from the premier inn.

Address is kings inch rd, Glasgow G51 4BN.

There will be updates to the thread in the next week or so while things are being polished in the background :thumbs:

Awesome thanks mate yeah thats fine was only wanting the start time and location so I could plan my trip up :) looking forward to it :)