The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone I'm new here

Graham1984

What ever happened to that post where Josh. Is he still about?

I'm not sure.

I've been thinking and I believe it might of been a collaboration of people concerned about me passing them post wise, gathering together and stopping this incredible post train. The other part of me thinks Lbm has started his forum tyranny earlier, due to not having his Aventador to drive around in..... Just buy him one Errol.

Lol, I tried to use a negative number but it refused!!

I kept track of hte post count before I did it so I can return you to normality at some point in the near future...

That would of made my day if it was -11,500.

I was hungover this morning and it wasn't until I wished Wile happy birthday that I noticed it was my first ever post :D

I must admit I thought this would be the outcome, knowing how much you value a high post count :D

Josh would need resuscitated!

It was either that or the feedback lol.

I've outdone myself today as with the 20 odd posts I've had I've moved up the all time post list by around 300 pages :D

Minus that, post count doesn't matter to me.... but feel free to stick me on 568,834 when it's returned to normal.

Have you had to repay your membership, if so can a mod please tell me where the membership fees go, and how many paid members there currently are?

It goes towards the upkeep of the yacht, berthing fees etc. The ports around Monaco are expensive this time of year ;)

I was wondering if when I get to 40 posts if 'Membership due' was going to pop up :D

Best not wait till that happens, just fire £10 over to my paypal and I'll take care of it. £30 if you want the unlimited package nudge nudge ;) ;)