The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt's Red RZ-S 6 Speed 1998 VVTI TT PROJECT THREAD

MATT RR

minor update......as usual :innocent: got a Cobra category 1 alarm and imobiliser fitted this weekend, comforting to know its got some good kit on it now when leaving the car unattended, but also just nice to not have to put the key in the lock anymore, 1st time since owning this one that i can point and press to unlock the car......its the simple things in life :)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking those wheels. Whats the size and offsets?

Hi Mark, thanks, I was a bit dubious before buying as not seen them on a Supra before but really happy with them, they are:

Work Emotion T7R 19" 8.5"et30 Front Wheels

Work Emotion T7R 19" 10.5"et32 Rear Wheels

today I finally got some decent stopping power sorted on the Supra, I bought this full OEM big brake kit last year but hadn't got round to fitting it, whilst it was being done I also had the rear wheel bearings replaced with new ones, have to say as expected the new brakes make such a difference!

• 2 weeks later...

Since fitting my new wheels and going to 10.5inch et 30 offset on the rear I notice the tyres were catching and more recently cut into my rears, mainly over high speed dips in the road, or pot holes etc. Anyway a massive thanks to Al Massey, I paid him a visit at the weekend and he rolled my rear arch's for me, they had been done before but very badly, and not all the way either which is why they were catching. Al has done a great job, no cracks in the paint, smooth archs, and no scraping on the drive home :thumbs: thanks Al....... highy reccomended:)