The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Guv’nor Build

Supraleeturbo

that has to be the worst video showing off your supra lol.

glad your happy with it they are completly different then actaully on propper boost , 1.3 + what boost are you running it at ? does it spool any better with the syvecs at all ?

Sorry the video wasn't up to scratch but my little sister took it quick on her iPhone plus it was too wet to do full boost, it's running 1.8 bar. It's a completely different car now feels tighter more responsive and the antilag make life easier;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice Lee but why are you on here and not out abusing the streets I no I would be after getting a new toy

Loved to but it rather wet down here and I'd like to get used to it 1st lol

Sorry the video wasn't up to scratch but my little sister took it quick on her iPhone plus it was too wet to do full boost, it's running 1.8 bar. It's a completely different car now feels tighter more responsive and the antilag make life easier

l

Efforts must be doubled when the weathers better ;)

Mate thats some serious boost / power from a large turbo like the hks T51R arnt they like a 70mm turbo I would of thought you would be more like srd700 with that sort of boost?

Mate thats some serious boost / power from a large turbo like the hks T51R arnt they like a 70mm turbo I would of thought you would be more like srd700 with that sort of boost?

Lee is on a stock auto box at present so needs to watch his torque outputs

We are the SRD700S, having the stickers made at the minute.

For 700 mate I would need twin pumps and cams, my cams are very restrictive atm but having bigger cams and another pump next month plus I'm going to try and push the box to its limit and go for 700 as it's been done a few time off this forum and if it goes the put another box in simples :-) but 6speed is the next step

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

Lee is on a stock auto box at present so needs to watch his torque outputs

I think my point is being missed, 1.8 bar on a 70mm turbo is going to flow alot of air my 67mm at 1.3 makes 524bhp and most 67mm turbos go around 700 -800 so thought that 1.8 on a 70mm turbo was alot and would probably be making way over 600 bhp, probably wrong though just thought it was alot of boost

I think my point is being missed, 1.8 bar on a 70mm turbo is going to flow alot of air my 67mm at 1.3 makes 524bhp and most 67mm turbos go around 700 -800 so thought that 1.8 on a 70mm turbo was alot and would probably be making way over 600 bhp, probably wrong though just thought it was alot of boost

I understand your point, I'd imagine at 1.6 bar on a HKS T51R Lee will be pushing 650+bhp. And being a 70mm turbo it will make ALOT of torque. The torque will have to be capped for the stock auto to stand a chance of lasting for longer than a week.

Like I said it would be if I had cams and extra fuel pump but once done your theory would be correct :-)

Like I said it would be if I had cams and extra fuel pump but once done your theory would be correct :-)

Just been looking it up, some make over 600 with only 1.3 bar , cams will be bolding it back for sure but still your poor stock box

Come on get some decent vids up can I ask for one of the rev counter please :)

• Josh42 changed the title to The Guv’nor Build