Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got 80% of my superpro bushes fitted. Still got the rear lower and upper wishbones to do. Would like to get my new crankshaft pulley fitted. Waiting on new DB15 vinyls to arrive. Would like to get my dash panels painted and installed, also need to do coil pack clips. There's always something to do!

This is me first DB. Has anyone ever suggested a playlist? The songs that make you want to put your foot down? If there interest I could set up a thread for song nominations, and we vote on a collection to set us off with? May get a wide mix, of tastes but as long as they make you want to... Drive right on the speed limit of course.... Just a bit of fun. Would be interesting to see what we end up with

This is me first DB. Has anyone ever suggested a playlist? The songs that make you want to put your foot down? If there interest I could set up a thread for song nominations, and we vote on a collection to set us off with? May get a wide mix, of tastes but as long as they make you want to... Drive right on the speed limit of course.... Just a bit of fun. Would be interesting to see what we end up with

Good idea :)

2 Live Crew - Me So Horny :D

I'll have the same playlist as every Dragonball, listening to Pete's shit chat, interspersed with my RS*R exhaust full Decat no restrictor ring on WOT :D

Mine only goes on on the long boring run down to Ashford ...... from then on its off, my soundtracks the engine/exhaust noises ( Mine and the 50 odd supra,s and others too :D) the Two way radio banter and the satnav woman trying to get us lost lol :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Mine only goes on on the long boring run down to Ashford ...... from then on its off, my soundtracks the engine/exhaust noises ( Mine and the 50 odd supra,s and others too :D) the Two way radio banter and the satnav woman trying to get us lost lol :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Yep that ashford run is a killer, especially on the way back :( Not looking forward to that bit

Looking for a ticket to go on this with the SRD built Supra if anyone dropping out let me know or if Branners can add an extra ticket on cash is waiting or Lee at SRD will sort out if I am not about. Would like to make this with the car !! Thanks guys.

There's quite a big queue bud

Looking for a ticket to go on this with the SRD built Supra if anyone dropping out let me know or if Branners can add an extra ticket on cash is waiting or Lee at SRD will sort out if I am not about. Would like to make this with the car !! Thanks guys.

There is no extra tickets available, the shop already oversold some of the train tickets. As already mentioned there is around 4 people on a waiting list for tickets.

Seeing as I am a logistical type person don't see why the others that don't have tickets cannot book separately on train or go by ferry and just do their own bookings etc for everything !! Should have thought that would work - am quite amenable to team up with one or two others and do that - what you reckon guys !!

Seeing as I am a logistical type person don't see why the others that don't have tickets cannot book separately on train or go by ferry and just do their own bookings etc for everything !! Should have thought that would work - am quite amenable to team up with one or two others and do that - what you reckon guys !!

It's not the issue of train tickets or hotel tickets.

It's the issue of JB organising, running and controlling all those people and any extras that tag along.

So yeah it would work for the individuals booking everything themselves, but it wouldn't work for the club or the organisers.

If anybody does that I cancel Dragonball for ever.

Running an event with 50+ cars through Europe, staying in a hotel and finding places to stop is close to impossible. If people start to randomly book themselves and take liberties by using the same routes, the same hotel, the same stopping places without actually making the effort to get in on the tickets in teh first place then I refuse to run it for anybody.

I'm very strict on that, I set limits on the numbers coming for a reason, I basically cannot cope with any more than we already have. Anybody found to have booked direct will be identified on the forum so everybody knows who caused Dragonball to be cancelled forever.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I absolutely cannot have people booking their own way there.

I agree with john on this one

Numbers have doubled over the last few years that's reason john has started to do a version 2 which can be better due to smaller numbers

Stop keep advertising DB 2.0! I like it that no one books it and it's just a few of us loons :D

Also I wouldn't get panicking about not having a ticket yet, plenty of time for people to drop out, cars blow up etc... Life's complicated like that :)

I agree with john on this one

Numbers have doubled over the last few years that's reason john has started to do a version 2 which can be better due to smaller numbers

Stop keep advertising DB 2.0! I like it that no one books it and it's just a few of us loons :D

Also I wouldn't get panicking about not having a ticket yet, plenty of time for people to drop out, cars blow up etc... Life's complicated like that :)

I nearly booked up seperate tickets but thought better of it after a polite word from jb.

I can see why he has to take these steps and i don't think you'd be popular if it got cancelled.

Respect the mods and the time and effort they put in.

i'm also wanting a ticket but its like the lotto for now

L

I nearly booked up seperate tickets but thought better of it after a polite word from jb.

I can see why he has to take these steps and i don't think you'd be popular if it got cancelled.

Respect the mods and the time and effort they put in.

i'm also wanting a ticket but its like the lotto for now

We've sorted Amanda a passenger seat, so that's a relief :D