Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I'm hoping Lui can get a ticket!

How hard can it be to book for 100 cars?! "Hello Mr Channel Tunnel, I'm Branners, book me 100 places please" and then "Hello Mr Foreign Hotel Owner, I'm Branners, book me your whole hotel please".

See, piece of piss, I don't know what all the fuss is about. :D

Carry on like that burna and Lui might be getting your ticket lol

Seriously that whole conversation had me crying laughing...

Still waiting for ticket if anyone can't make it or going spare don't want to miss this best event of the year hopefully will get a squeeze in somehow

You could always go as a passenger as a last resort..... Must be plenty of spare seats...

Good point JB - Sod the extra places - Don't do sharing! It's bad enough having stroke face with me wanting to drive my car so I don't break it.

DB V2 was amazing last year! In some ways it was even better than DB V1

That's because we were copilots :D

Carry on like that burna and Lui might be getting your ticket lol

Seriously that whole conversation had me crying laughing...

:D

Rooms are all confirmed with the hotel now. Just to be aware that most rooms are twin so there is a small chance you may end up in a twin if you asked for a double. They have said they will do their best to give doubles to those who asked for them.

They have also said we can get a maximum of 100 people in the restaurant in one go, so if you want buffet tickets you can still buy them but when I get up to around 90 sold I may stop it there.

Rooms are all confirmed with the hotel now. Just to be aware that most rooms are twin so there is a small chance you may end up in a twin if you asked for a double. They have said they will do their best to give doubles to those who asked for them.

They have also said we can get a maximum of 100 people in the restaurant in one go, so if you want buffet tickets you can still buy them but when I get up to around 90 sold I may stop it there.

Branners you can change me to a twin, I'm on my own, would prefer a double but if its easier can go with the twin :)

I've got to...

Re fit all the dash panels, fit aem gauge, re wire speedo converter

Re fit coilovers as they're currently at AST getting rebuilt

Drop the oil, change spark plugs

Take bonnet to be re lacquered

Fit wheels

Take for a run to see if anything else needs doing...

Don't forget the engine rebuild. Assuming your bringing the Rex ;)