The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why T's Fortune 03 Continuation build!!!

Why T

attachment.php?attachmentid=196268&stc=1&d=1421608761

Then onto passenger seat.

attachment.php?attachmentid=196269&stc=1&d=1421608826attachment.php?attachmentid=196270&stc=1&d=1421608826

Drivers side :) This was hard to get the front bolts in as i cannot slide the seat back. No power :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=196271&stc=1&d=1421608912attachment.php?attachmentid=196272&stc=1&d=1421608912

I then put the dash back together and steering wheel back on.

I have updated Post 2, page 1 with pics of completed interior minus the door cards.

I also have a booking to get my windscreen on Thursday :D

Getting along nicely now. Started to look like a car. :)

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I wish dude. I need a intake and throttle body to finish off my engine. As well as a return feed to the tank. And as I'm leaving the army I haven't got the funds to get it all at the moment. I'm gonna miss dragon ball and that's what I really wanted to get this ready for. :(

Thanks though bud.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm happy with them.

Yea the rears are ok ripped_fear. At first they were wrinkled but they are smoothing out and look a lot

Better. They are from the group buy and personally I think worth the money :)

Thanks for the reply. What's the quality of the leather like? Does it feel and smell decent. I need to get in contact about buying some.

Car is coming along great, have to say that the kit isnt for me, but the fact its somthing different makes it one of the most interesting currently on this forum. Keep up the great work.

J

Great progress, i hope the cut down seal trays work for you.

I know the standard aerotop ones has a special moulding at the top of the pillar which locates the seal, using a cut one might not suffice!

Oh does it? I tried to to order a new one from toyota but they have no part number for it and the diagram doesnt have it on there. :( I hope they work too :)

Oh does it? I tried to to order a new one from toyota but they have no part number for it and the diagram doesnt have it on there. :( I hope they work too :)

The catalogue does show 2 different items, one for hard top and one for sports roof:

attachment.php?attachmentid=196312&stc=1&d=1421682545

However the part number is the same, which is weird.

You'd be best giving Curt Aiger a shout over on supra forums, or looking up Elmhurst Toyota for some good prices on oem parts, i got my seals from there.

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 16.48.40.png

The diagrams only show the first 5 numbers of the complete 10 digit part number, the first 5 numbers denote what the part is, the 2nd set of 5 numbers specify the actual part for a particular year and model. If you need the complete part numbers let me know which part it is, for what year and model the car is and I'll look them up.

The diagrams only show the first 5 numbers of the complete 10 digit part number, the first 5 numbers denote what the part is, the 2nd set of 5 numbers specify the actual part for a particular year and model. If you need the complete part numbers let me know which part it is, for what year and model the car is and I'll look them up.

Thanks nic, Dont need them at the moment but at some point ill be getting new ones :)

So on Friday Carglass, (german Autoglass) came round to fit the new windscreen. Had to get one with a green strip but it doesn't look bad at all. Kinda like it. was a bit naughty what I did to get it but it worked. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=196426&stc=1&d=1422117875

New seal as well :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=196427&stc=1&d=1422117910

Sealant going on.

attachment.php?attachmentid=196428&stc=1&d=1422118046

And she fits :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=196429&stc=1&d=1422118106

Happy that that's sorted now, massive lift off my shoulders. :)

So today i focused on the doors.

Got some new runners for the doors and window. Lt door Before and after.

attachment.php?attachmentid=196430&stc=1&d=1422118215attachment.php?attachmentid=196431&stc=1&d=1422118215

Rt door before and after.

attachment.php?attachmentid=196432&stc=1&d=1422118297attachment.php?attachmentid=196433&stc=1&d=1422118297

Once they were in place I put the windows in both doors and then focused on the left to make sure everything is done.

Wing mirror on. Speaker wired up and the door card on. Well happy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=196435&stc=1&d=1422118487attachment.php?attachmentid=196436&stc=1&d=1422118487attachment.php?attachmentid=196434&stc=1&d=1422118487

Didn't have time to do the drivers side today so that will be done tommorow.

Thanks for reading :)

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

Anyone ever put a diff in on the own while the car is on axle stands??? had to put it on the jack while it was under the car as I couldn't roll it under.OMG nearly killed myself but I got it in. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=196493&stc=1&d=1422208822

That was horrendous.

So apart from that I Completed the Drivers door. The rear section of the drive train, the arms and diff are all in and I fitted what hopefully will be the return fuel line.

Also fitted the rear wheels, I think I need to get some spacers and to me they need to be out a bit more to fill the arches as well as when i next need to change the tires I'm going for either 315 or 310 width to protect the rims a bit more.

I also fitted the rear window however I'm really not happy with how it looks. Its really scratched so at some point I want to get a glass one made. Anyone know a place that makes custom glass?

attachment.php?attachmentid=196494&stc=1&d=1422209113

Unfortunately i didn't get any more pics, Phone died but ill get some of the rims fitted tomorrow :)

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0745.JPG