The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross Invasion (Pictures added)

SPG

You guys have some great looking Supras up there, and stunning scenery :cool:

Love the wheels on Heedthebaw's car.

Wooooohoooooo!!! We caught one guys lol.

Thanks Jason, you should get your car up here for the next one in 2015, perhaps we could come through to Yorkshire and see some of the Dales also :thumbs:. :)

Nice pics Mr Coaster, thanks for sharing ;)

Parked at the campsite accompanied by some bikes.

Slightly illegal photo op, on the road to Skye:

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr pics :D

Hitting the road to Portree in Skye. This particular area made me feel as though I had driven straight into a postcard scene, turning the corner and being presented with such panoramic beauty, coupled with the mixture of a dozen or so waterfalls and natural springs, made for the most awe inspiring view.

Spoiler shadows

Less Supra, more view :)

Near the Skye Bridge

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

Great pictures guys. Lovely scenery and the roads look great for driving. Looks and sounds like you all had a really good time. Nice Supras by the way.

Cheers dude, the roads were so good and the supras were right at home on them. Looking forward to seeing some video footage we took.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mate, thanks for puting the work in to edit it together and get it up.

(And for the loan of the equipment)

There were too many moments where I was thinking I wish he had the camera on at this bit, but it was either low charge or too dodgy a place to stop. Still got a sense of some of the cracking roads in the video so good work :thumbs:

I'll need to get the raw files off you if you don't mind?

Just want to re-live it in real time and sit watching the boring bits :)

Awesome mate, thanks for puting the work in to edit it together and get it up.

(And for the loan of the equipment)

There were too many moments where I was thinking I wish he had the camera on at this bit, but it was either low charge or too dodgy a place to stop. Still got a sense of some of the cracking roads in the video so good work :thumbs:

I'll need to get the raw files off you if you don't mind?

Just want to re-live it in real time and sit watching the boring bits :)

Yeah no probs mate, I can chuck them onto a disc and pass them over to you at the next meet or we can arrange something :)

Same goes for any of the other guys that were there if they want a copy of the videos too, there's a good few hours worth of footage I think lol

Yeah no probs mate, I can chuck them onto a disc and pass them over to you at the next meet or we can arrange something :)

Same goes for any of the other guys that were there if they want a copy of the videos too, there's a good few hours worth of footage I think lol

Thanks mate, what ever is easiest for you is good with me. Could file share or DVD at the next monthly meet etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick bump, the organising of this trip has began.

After the success of last year, which in fairness was a trail run, this year looks set to be a trip to remember.

Looking into dates for the tail end of August, the weather was very good and the roads were pretty much ours for the driving :D.

Anyone considering a trip up north to really let the Sup loose, this is the trip for you.

Details to follow.

Lads, me and Marcus are working towards the last week of August for the trip.

with the increase in numbers expected from here and other marques, its taking a bit more planning.

More to come shortly :).

Any guys down south fancy this then feel free to let me know.