The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross Invasion (Pictures added)

SPG

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be getting a bit ahead of myself but just wondering if there were any thoughts on meeting times etc. yet?

Also assuming that we'll still be sticking to the original routes (unless we get lost :D )

It would be easiest for me to meet up at the Green Welly Stop in Tyndrum, saves me coming down to the big smoke first!

Sounds like a good idea, meeting at the Green Welly Stop.

Where are You and Marcus travelling from Mike?

Looks like 4 Sups now, Ryan has work commitments, so the civic is out. Also I'm sure some of the lads meeting on Sunday might meet us on our way back :).

If we set off around 9.00am, we should make it to Tyndrum in time for some breakfast :D.

Gordy, let me know when you're free and i'll try and pick it up. I'm off Friday or alternatively could try early Saturday...

No worries mate, I can be free on Friday too, can maybe meet somewhere. I'll get it all charged up and make sure it's got a cleared memory card in it (don't want you looking at my dodgy videos of my dancing in my speedos ....) :D

Drop me a message on FB and we can arrange something! :)

:thumbs:

I'll be there (having coffee and a bacon roll) from 10.45 onwards.

That sounds the ticket :).

Warning: Do not leave your keys unattended chaps, I had my cars keys stolen today by a chap that I thought was a Supra enthusiast, tonight's sleep will be a restless one :(

worse thing was, I ran after him, but my fitness is so poor as of late, that he managed to do a 12 point turn and still drive away before I reached him :blink:. Its not all bad news, as I have his wheels and have been doing burnout's with them since he left ;)

worse thing was, I ran after him, but my fitness is so poor as of late, that he managed to do a 12 point turn and still drive away before I reached him :blink:. Its not all bad news, as I have his wheels and have been doing burnout's with them since he left ;)

This was me trying to reverse out your drive :)

Don't worry about doing the burnouts with those wheels, I stole them too ;p