The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it just me or do stock supras suck

The Raven

:D This thread. I can't tell what's trolling and what's not any more.

I think a lot of kitted supras look awesome personally, I'm a big fan of the do-luck front and trial rear with no spoiler. If I didn't have a UK spec that's what I'd have probably done. I think there's a big difference between a modified Japanese performance car with a bodykit and a chav 1.4 litre clio with a bodykit, barring Veilside kits of course :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or anything Red ? Your such a colourist !!

Racist!

I like flying the flag for the reds as a lot don't like them. I always wanted a black one until I realised colour isn't important.

Plus, I bet you guys don't get comments from kids saying it's a Ferrari. Ferrari's are red. Everyone knows that ;)

Guest Knightrider1980

I think it depends on the color of the car, to be honest a Black, Dark Blue, Dark Red stock supra's looks nice, i have seen a silver stock one around cardiff recently and sorry but it just looks old in that color, same thing goes for red and white ones.

As for body kits, i can understand Veil side looking a bit naff, i do like the top secret wide body kits tho, TRD ones not so much, Bomex look very nice but again depends on color, in black even with the mesh painte black they look stealthy as hell.

Wheels also play a factor on the looks.

Edited by Knightrider1980 (see edit history)

bleh...im trying not to take this thread to heart but i must offer an opinion...

when f&f came ouT, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE wanted a sorted and kitted supra. times change and now the trend is to keep stock body. most people are sheep anyway and will just follow what everyone else is doing. this applies to wheels as well. kudos to the guy who first fitted rota 5 spokes to his supra which made everyone wet their pants so the rest followed :sly:

personally, i hate people without their own style or taste. do what makes you happy. :thumbs: who gives a shite what the next *&^% thinks ?!

i like stock bodies but think a nice kitted supra looks even better. to each his own...

bleh...im trying not to take this thread to heart but i must offer an opinion...

when f&f came ouT, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE wanted a sorted and kitted supra. times change and now the trend is to keep stock body. most people are sheep anyway and will just follow what everyone else is doing. this applies to wheels as well. kudos to the guy who first fitted rota 5 spokes to his supra which made everyone wet their pants so the rest followed :sly:

personally, i hate people without their own style or taste. do what makes you happy. :thumbs: who gives a shite what the next *&^% thinks ?!

i like stock bodies but think a nice kitted supra looks even better. to each his own...

So on that basis I should paint my Supra half green half yellow with red wheels because then it is my own style and I haven't copied anyone else so that means I have made other people happy?

Riggggggggght....

Kitted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]184406[/ATTACH]

Stock......ish

[ATTACH=CONFIG]184405[/ATTACH]

The end :)

Comparing anything against Veilside makes the argument redundant. Anything looks better than veilside!

Supras with CCW Classics, a carbon diffuser, OEM skirts and a carbon lip are overrated.

*Looks outside*

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10177975_529370254003_8723771457035755119_n.jpg

Oh.

:D

So you prefer kitted to stock then? Bearing in mind 3 out of the four parts you listed are not stock or oem factory items ;)