The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Game of Thrones

Soopra

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great battle, the giants bow and arrow had some power :D

The giants bow and arrow was epic! If you're going to die, go in style like that guy launched straight off the top of the wall! Also, the giant anchor type thing they let loose was a nice touch!

I am the only one thinking - if them few inc the arrow girl, big bald mental guy, got in via the south wall, why didn't they all go that way?

I'd certainly go that way rather than climb a crazy high ice wall ha.

Because the lot that attacked the wall from the south were a scouting party that had already climbed the wall when they had John Snow with them remember? Harder to sneak 100k armed individuals a bunch of giants and giant mammoths past the guards though methinks :p

• 1 year later...

SPOILER ALERT

Anyone watched the last episode of the season?

Kinda interesting turn of events...

Cant believe jon snow got killed off :(

Does anyone know who the tribes people were at the end with the horses? were they her husband's people?

I was wondering...if Jon Snow fought a white walker...and it touched him, doesn't that mean his body should be burnt to prevent him coming back as a while walker after death? But he was led to a grave saying traitor which implies he won't be burnt.....you know, just putting that out there :D

They kind of butchered the source material for this season IMO. Not happy with the Stannis changes or the Teenage Mutant Ninja sandsnakes at all but Cersei's scene was good.

And yeah I hope Jon will be back too, why else would Melisandre come back to the wall if not to raise him from the dead :D

Agree. Superb ending.

Now let's get the dragons over to the other continent to make some glass and swords. Kill the White Walkers and take over. The end..............

Unfortunately she will probably end up dead, as will the dragons and every other character we remotely like.

Who thinks John Snow will be resserected by crazy fire lady?

Agree. Superb ending.

Now let's get the dragons over to the other continent to make some glass and swords. Kill the White Walkers and take over. The end..............

Unfortunately she will probably end up dead, as will the dragons and every other character we remotely like.

Who thinks John Snow will be resserected by crazy fire lady?

I love you, I was going for white walkers, but yours is a much more plausible plan, having killed off 6 major characters in the last 2 episodes there's not many left. They have to bring someone back

Agree. Superb ending.

Who thinks John Snow will be resurrected by crazy fire lady?

I was thinking the same, wouldn't surprise me, Beric Dondarrions was resurrected "lord of light"

Jon Snow was killed in the books I think.

The show has gone in a very different direction from the books this season. Jon Snow's death was one of the few deaths that the books and shows shared I think. George RR Martin has said the show will go in a totally different direction now as we're up to date with the latest books and he's nowhere near finished the next one. So the show will run ahead of them.

My thinking is that Jon Snow is of Targaryen blood and will therefore be able to control a dragon of his own when they eventually cross the pond.

The title 'Song of Fire and Ice' is the giveaway for me. Jon Snow being Ice and Melisandre being Fire. Her prophecy was right all along....just not for Stannis :D