The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Game of Thrones

Soopra

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an amazing episode. Am looking forward to seeing what happens with nights watch. 100 vs 100000 should be interesting!

I suspect that 100,000 will be reduced somewhat when they run into that undead army. (I've not read the books, but I'm guessing they're going to clash before they get to the wall)

I suspect that 100,000 will be reduced somewhat when they run into that undead army. (I've not read the books, but I'm guessing they're going to clash before they get to the wall)

I thought they were past the white walkers? Isn't that part of the reason they are invading? To get away from the walkers?

I thought they were past the white walkers? Isn't that part of the reason they are invading? To get away from the walkers?

The way I'd phrase it is trapped between the wall and the white walkers. It's pretty obvious that the Nightswatch would get slaughtered in a straight fight, so there's bound to be some sort of a spin.

Yeah the battle was a bit savage :D

The moral being make sure you opponent is really dead before relaxing;) shame he got crushed i would have preferred to see the big guy get gutted, at least he would have deserved it, i wonder whats going to happen to the little guy, surly he is somehow going to avoid getting the chop.

FFS just a bit... have not watched it again in case I get nightmares. Not sure I have seen anything quit like on TV before - also shame about conclusion!

Yup guess thats what happens when a mountain comes tumbling down on you :meeting:

Jamie will save him somehow, bron wont help and he has not got any other friends, he is painted into a corner with no way of escape.

The thing i have got from game of thrones is no matter what you think is happening the total reverse happens so yeah, i see him getting out of it.

But then i thought old ned was safe............how wrong could i be.

It just keeps getting better and better :) Except Danaerys...

I do find it interesting that its men on here complaining that its gory... and not a word of complaint about the incest rape scene...

I think its perfect and wouldn't change a thing!

A mate at work who's read the books literally just told me everything that happens up till the latest book... Just a little annoying lol

Jamie will save him somehow, bron wont help and he has not got any other friends, he is painted into a corner with no way of escape.

The thing i have got from game of thrones is no matter what you think is happening the total reverse happens so yeah, i see him getting out of it.

But then i thought old ned was safe............how wrong could i be.

The other thing about Game of Thrones is that no one is safe, not even your favourite lead character. All men must die :)

A mate at work who's read the books literally just told me everything that happens up till the latest book... Just a little annoying lol

I hope you punched him right in his stupid gob! I've had two things ruined for me, one was Rob Starks death ("oh i though you knew") and the other was Tyrion getting blamed for the Mad King2's death. On that note DO NOT pick up any of the books and read the back of them!!!

I hope you punched him right in his stupid gob! I've had two things ruined for me, one was Rob Starks death ("oh i though you knew") and the other was Tyrion getting blamed for the Mad King2's death. On that note DO NOT pick up any of the books and read the back of them!!!

The series does deviate from the books a bit though. There are some awesome things coming up that I can't wait to see how they handle in the series!